Visual marketing is the use of pictures, videos
and other visual media to engage with customers
and tell them the brand’s story.
Why Use Visuals
• Visual information is 90% of the total information transmitted
to the brain, and our brain processes visual information
60,000 times faster than text information. (Source)
• 65% more people remember a piece information if a visual is
paired with. (Source)
• Visual content is more than 40X more likely to get shared on
social media than other types of content. (Source)
• 71% of marketers plan on increasing visual content in 2016.
• 65% senior marketers believe that visual content is the core to
how their brand story is communicated. (Source)
• Reasons how visuals and
visual marketing help fashion
• Why should fashion brands
consider visual marketing in
their overall marketing strategy.
Explain the Product in One Snapshot1
• Explaining a fashion product with text is difﬁcult. Imagine
explaining the below dress with text (as written on the right
side of the image). But using a visual for fashion product
does it all in just one snapshot with a clutter-free experience.
Use User Generated Content (UGC)2
• People are sharing pictures and stories on social media of
using your fashion products. You can use these plenty of
available user generated content in your visual marketing
• Using UGC brings a social validation to your products. And
as these images are generated by real people, they bring
authenticity to your products and brand.
Freedom of Choice to Users3
• When rich visuals of your products are easily available on
the internet, users can anytime search and compare the
products at their ease of time and peace. They don’t feel the
pressure of a brand executive pitching to them.
Images Appear in Search Results4
• Use of visuals gives you better SEO prospects. It helps your
products to appear in search results, improving the click rate
• 60% of consumers are more likely to consider a business
whose images appear in local search results. (Source)
Visuals are Social Media Ready5
• Your product visuals are social media ready. They can be
shared, liked and can be commented upon. People can share
these images with their friends to discuss and
validate their purchases.
Rise of Instagram and Pinterest6
• Apps like Instagram, Snapchat and Pinterest are the places
where users are searching for their next purchase inspiration.
Managing your visuals across these apps helps you connect
with your followers and prospective users.
Tell Your Brand Story7
• You can create a combination of products that go well
together for a speciﬁc mood or occasion. Your visuals can
also depict the story behind the making of your product, on
what occasion and mood they look well.
• A well-told brand story helps trigger right emotions and thus
remembering your brand.
Assist and Inspire Purchase Decision8
• Rich visuals assist and inspire users. For examples, if you
are selling a stylish dress, you can explain a user on what
occasion the dress goes well and what are accessories will
look good with the dress just by an image of model wearing
the dress in a party and with other stylish accessories.
• This assistance answers the questions any user may have
and also inspire them to buy complementary products. All
with one image.
Visuals Help in Product Discovery9
• Product discovery can happen anywhere. It can be in your
e-commerce store, social media, any videos, live stories and
• By putting your product visuals across all these fronts, you
make sure product discovery is easy and smooth for the
If you are looking to improve product discovery and
personalization in your store, you can try out our features.
Request a demo here or drop us a mail at