Chikkasandra | sapthagiri 14th
cross | Bangalore-57
To be a part of a professional organization that gives me the opportunity to work on challenging tasks on a
continual basis and to contribute meaningfully towards its growth
School/College Board/University %
Bangalore University, Karnataka
Bangalore University 65%
Acharya Institutes of fashion &
apparel design (2008)
Karnataka Board 68%
10 Govt hr sec school Lumla C.B.S.E 60%
• CAD(Pattern Making)
• Technical textiles
• Fibre & Yarn science
• Fabric Analysis
• Imaginative and Hardworking
• Implementing unique ideas
• Solving problems
• Can learn new concepts and technologies quickly
1. Project Title: Developing T-shirts using Patchwork
Description: Developing T-shirt was my final year project. It’s a t-shirt made through taking patches
from old shirts, jeans, t-shirt and recycling old fabrics into a new patched t-shirt.
2. Seminar Title: Extreme jacket
Extra Curricular Activities
• Attended inter college fashion shows as a designer.
• Participated inter college exhibitions.
• Attended workshop of paper quelling.
• Won the general knowledge and sketching contest in School.
• Was House Captain in School
• Presently working at Avery Dennison from October 2014 Till date.
I hereby declare that the above details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: BANGALORE (-INDIA)