Strategizing Your Fund Raising Event
Raising funds and keeping the business moving is indeed the
biggest challenge off late. And if your motive is directly connected
to the betterment of communities and societies it is definitely the
biggest thing on the minds at all times. To get this started and
keep it going fine it is also important to find reliable sources. Here
are some important steps to take in the whole exercise of
• Research, know your audience, and ask appropriate
questions. What will make it influential for people to
attend your events? It could be an art exhibition, an
evening at a gallery or just a simple theatre show
that would catch the attention.
• A good Performing Art Management System / tool would
be your best choice to ensure your event is well carried
out. Make the appropriate choice
• Searching the internet could give you better ideas to start off.
Tools like Show Management System will help in collecting
such data interactively and from various sources worldwide.
• Build your network by attending seminars, conferences and
public events to make your presence obvious by exchanging
giving business cards to others. Also make sure you write or
call them after the event is over.
• With the help of social media profiles connect with influential
people and make your presence online. Also it is a good idea to
connect back with those who attended the events. Send them
invites to join interest cubs and groups and build the rapport.
• Showcase the best things about the organization and cause. Be it an
art gallery or a theatre, make sure to highlight even the smallest
milestones you might have achieved and don’t forget to share news
letter and testimonials.
• Be thankful to all those who might have helped you in any
smallest possible way. Send them letters of appreciation, gift
coupons, lunch sponsorship or even a thank you card. It sure
makes a difference.