WHO WE ARE
• Clevora was established in 2011.
• We aim to provide premium Customer Care Services.
• We cater to B2B & B2C companies.
• Our company is offering top-quality products and friendly customer service to different
clients all across the world.
• We provide multimedia customer communication solutions: E-mail, Web-Chat, Co-browsing,
Semi-automated Responses, Data management, Data validation, Software support.
• Clevora has experience with back office support, software development and customer
relationship management; such as email processing and information filtering and sorting.
SERVICES WE OFFER
• Blended calls
• Capture, encoding & conversion
• Database cleanup & Management
• Web mining on any market research,
• Merging & comparison
Customer Care Services:
• Helpdesk for customer queries
related to products
• Status of orders
• Pre and post sales service
Technical Helpdesk Services:
• First level support
• Web-assisted support
• Data Fulfilment
• Forms Processing, HTML/XML
Web based support through e-mail & chat:
• Live Chat
• Web Call Back
• Web Collaboration
• Web Call Through
Projects which have been developed by us
• E-Commerce portfolio:
Major challenges for all companies
• Service quality
• Operating costs
• Excellent cost - benefit and service-level
metrics can be reached
Our solutions and services.
• Customer relationship management
• Financial and accounting
• Outsourcing of HR processes
• Knowledge process outsourcing
• Logistics/procurement/supply chain management
• Internal activity allocation (reconciliation) - Clevora
• Reliable best practices, platforms and tools
• Global standards and proven best-of-breed processes
• Lower spending on capital investment and maintenance costs
• High quality services through our global network delivery
• Built-in control mechanisms and meaningful reporting
• Clevora is a state-of-art contact center in Noida, with an initial
capacity of 80+, with a provision to ramp up the total capacity up to
250 seats across 3 shifts (7 * 24 * 365).
• Our team of agents is headed by trained professionals, with more than
10 years of experience.
• Our organization is quipped with the latest technology available in
Telecommunication and Data Equipment.
• Exhaustive power back-up systems are available, if needed.
• We have telephonic redundancy and hardware infrastructure that
includes built-in backup systems and hot plugged critical part
• We have stringent SLA’s with all our suppliers and vendors.
TECHNOLOGY WE USE
We are working on VOIP with TDM and
SIP Technology solution with self
• 3 - way calling
• Call blocking
• Call forwarding
• Call hold
• Call return
• Call waiting
• Caller ID
• Updated Technical Equipments
Customer Relationship Management (CR
• Call Disposition
• Script Reader
• Report Maker
• Independent Modal Dialer
• World Wide Report Checking
• Call Record Compressor
• Internal Chatting
QUALITY & PROCESS MANAGEMENT
•Seamless Process Transition ensures that during the initial stages of migration of a
client’s process, the client can provide uninterrupted service to the customer and
minimize any internal impact the transition may have on the business.
•Effective Process Management ensures that once the process is handed over to our
operational team, it is efficiently and effectively managed, ensuring the expected
levels of performance.
•Continuous Process Improvement enables the Quality Team to ensure processes are
verified cconstantly and modified as required.
• Clevora adheres to Do Not Call Policies and Telemarketing Laws.
• Some of the key metrics of our outbound support include:
- Contacts per hour
- Sales per hour
- Closed Applications / Surveys / Customers per hour
- Cost per Customer / Loan / Completed Survey
• Innovative and dynamic leadership.
• Use of advance technology.
• Experienced team handling customer service and
• Cost effective solutions (24*7 service).
• Adherence to international quality norms.