Briquetting Plant Is An Energy Saving Way To Reduce Waste
Briquetting Plant Is An Energy
Saving Way To Reduce Waste
• India produces nearly 350 million tons of agricultural waste per year
(Naidu, 1999). It has been estimated that 110-150 million tones crop
residues is surplus to its present utilization as a cattle feed,
constructional and industrial raw material and as industrial fuel.
• Day by day use of biomass briquettes is increasing in industries to
meet the satisfactory of people.
MANUFACTURING PROCESS OF BIOMASS
Raw Material Hammer Dryer
Process Of Briquetting
• All types of wasted material and industrial waste are gathered and
compressed under high pressure in the biomass briquette machine
and then convert into biomass briquettes.
• Raw materials which having size above 25mm it must be crushed in
the crusher machine. It is used for crushing raw material into small
• Raw materials which having size less than 25mm it required to put it
into hammer mill for making powder form of these type of material.
• Some material contains moisture than it is necessary to put it into
dryer for drying the materials.
• After than it fed into biomass briquette press under large pressure to
Biomass briquettes are Eco friendly fuel and
prepared from wasted material so it is cost effective. The cost factor
and environment factor is mostly effect on industries that’s why use of
briquettes is increased.
Biomass Briquette Plant
Biomass briquetting plant investment is the best project to earn
money from agro forestry waste and to produce green energy to save
The awareness of using non-conventional and Eco friendly Bio fuel is
increasing day by day due to the increasing the fossil fuel cost.
Biomass briquettes can be made by any type of raw material such as
caster seeds, coffee husk, tea husk, jute waste, rice husk, tea husk,
almond shells, groundnut shells, and bagasse and so on.
Biomass briquettes are an ecofriendly energy saving
briquettes that are used in various industries for their different
purposes. They are the best product from agricultural and forestry
RADHE INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION
Gondal Road, B/H Perfect auto service & Prabhat Steel
Survey No. 43, Plot No. 122-123,
Vavdi, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Toll Free No: 1800-300-21222
For More Visit: www.briquettingpressmachine.com