7ST JUNE 1986,CAMEROON
Address: United arab emirate
Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, 971
Focusedprofessionalwhohasa longtrack record of identifyingprobable risks,preventingaccidentsand implementing
safetyregulationsreducingthe workplace riskupto80%, havingconsiderable experience of 4yearsplus in a Healthand
Safety officerrole,and Ihave considerableexpertinthe fieldsof drawing-upsafe operational proceduresandmaking
precise andgoal-orientedworkingstyle.Rightnow i amlookingfora permanentpositionwithacompanywhere there is
future potential forpromotionbasedonindividualperformance.
WORK EXPERIENCEAND CARREER RESPOSIBILITY:
SECURITY SAFETY OFFICE: June 2013 – present
Employers name – FLOWTECH ENGINEERING SERVICE
• Implementing company's HSE Policies, Rules and Regulation, Code of practices are being followed strictly by
the work force and conducting weekly HSE meeting.
• Monitoring the HSE activity, implementation of the procedure like work at height, Confined space, Permit
system and insure safe working atmosphere.
• Monitor implementations of safe working practices during work at heights, in the onshore, lifting operation,
temporary electrical installations, material handling, hot work fire protection and proper wearing personal
• Educate and train the workforce in performing their work in a safe manner.
• Accident investigation, Accident reporting, maintaining of statistics and recommending remedial measures.
• implement security activities
SAFETY OFFICE: March 2012-may 2013
Employer’s name – Actemium projects Cameroon
• Co-ordination of the company's in-house HSE communication meetings and periodic HSE plans, data,
implementation and audits.
• Involved in the Health, Safety & Environment Awareness presentations/talks preceding daily operations.
• Active participation in Company's emergency response simulation as a part of the emergency response team,
which involves emergency drills and scenario simulation. Keeping up to date with all new legislation & development
in H&S and advising the business of any changes.
TRAINEE SAFETY OFFICE: November 2011-Jenuary 2012.
Employers name – SONARA (societe national de raffinage) CAMEROON
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
Ability to communicate and relate well with key opinion leaders and clinical personnel.
Possessing all Relevant HSE Qualification/Certification.
Delivering front line safety education and training.
Serving as a mentor and coach to others.
Safely handling hazardous substances.
investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
undertaking risk assessments and site inspections
ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
identifying potential hazards
Carrying out site safety inductions. Identifying staff training requirements.
Willing to work a flexible schedule that may occasionally include early or late start times.
Socialize with others in the organization
AREA OF EXPARTIES:
Health and Safety Procedures
first aid Management
Compliance Issues, security awareness
NEBOSH IGC National educationboard of h&S July 2014
Bachelor’s degree (management) UniversityofBuea Cameroon June 2012
CGCE advance level Governmenthighschool Mankon August2009
CGCE ORDINARY level Governmenthighschool Mankon August 2006
Standard FirstAid with Professional CPRand AED Instruction, basic fire safety, Construction Occupational Safety
LANGUGES: very fluent in English both spoken and written, Written and spoken French, Basic
communication in Arabic (beginner)