IGNACIO U. ALMENDRAS
ADDRESS: AL MAJID BUILDING AL RIGGA
TEL NO: +971551547833
EMAIL ADD: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be an asset, dependable, reliable and willing to learn new ways of processing work efforts. To
be a part of a prestigious company that will explore my capabilities, develop my potentials and
enhance my knowledge and principles.
o Able to operate certain office machines such as Xerox, fax machine, etc.
o A positive and confident personality blended with a strong work ethic.
o A strong instinctive sense. A risk taker, able to take action in new situations.
o Ability to communicate effectively with customers, management, and staff that makes me
easy to work with.
o Ability to implement effective, creative ideas for firms, teams, and individuals.
Centrum General Trading LLC
Formerly Acumen Enterprises FZCO
PO Box 30089 E413, Sahaa Offices
Old Town Island Souq Al Bahar
Supervisor Logistics Team / Procurement Assistant (July 2014 at Present)
• Handle any related issue in regards to documentation & logistics activities.
• Handle Freight Requirement most especially for Incoterms FOB, EX-WORK,FCA etc.
both Air & Sea Consignment.
• Collecting Quote’s/Offer’s from our approved Forwarders and giving nomination as
well providing proper instruction to organize the consignment.
• Responsible for finding immediate solution and giving corrective action in case there
would some issue on documentation matter and any related issue on shipping.
• Responsible for receiving monthly requirement from Factory and send inquiry and get
quotation, negotiate the price for approved list of supplier.
• Once order been finalize need to prepare Purchase order and send to supplier ask for
• Compare prices, specification and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid
among the approved seller.
• Review the contact stated on the Pro-forma in order to verify and comply as per
• Keep record & maintain purchasing files and report and price list.
• Track status of Order, timely follow up with supplier and keeping a report to
• Conferring with head of department to ensure materials delivery (foreign & local) is
progressing according to schedule and w/in budgetary guideline.
• Developing relationships with local and foreign vendors.
• Ensure accurate stock operation and record keeping.
• Direct reporting to Head of Procurement and Act of his absence.
Logistics & Shipper Officer (April 2009 Till July 2014)
• Handling export shipment from Asia, Europe, Africa, USA to be exported in Nigeria.
• Coordinating directly with forwarders/shipping lines, agent regarding the booking,
schedule, quotes and documentation matters.
• Familiarize with Int’l Trade Market “ Inco- terms 2000)
• Preparing documents (invoice/packing list etc...) for bank negotiation and L/C
documents if fall under L/C shipment.
• Have knowledge in filling of Bill of Entry in Dubai Trade, Office programs ( e.g. Tally Ciel
• Preparing customs paper works
• Prepare and check the completeness & authenticity of the shipping documents
• Making purchase order and prepare pro-forma invoices once order confirm.
• Coordinate and arranging the shipment with the supplier and request necessary
documents required in releasing.
• Approving the draft B/L and other export documents before the supplier issuing the
• Preparing shipping instruction from the forwarder /shipping line/ shipper.
• Provide clients with updates current & weekly status of their export shipment.
• Review and verify the correctness of billing from agent/lines/courier
• Monitoring ,analyzing and optimizing progress of the procurement & logistic function
• Responsible for receiving and dispatching of documents.
Gulf Orient Shipping Services
No. 712 Atrium Centre,Bank Street
P.O. Box: 31907 Dubai U.A.E
Documentation/ Operation Staff
July 28, 2008 – March 2009.
• Handles import and export shipment both sea/air shipment.
• Filling import/export Bill of Entry online
• Arrange pick up Delivery Order and released to consignee's nominated clearing agent.
• Checks import arrival and send arrival notice to client
• Responsible for getting & negotiating rates from airlines, shipping lines, and send
quotation to customers.
• Prepares BL instructions, BL draft for all export cargo
• Prepares airway bill, BL and other necessary document for export shipments
• Prepares billing invoice to our customer
Yrc Logistics Phils Inc.,
Unit 212 Skyfreight Bldg., Ninoy Aquino
Ave., Sto Nino Paranaque.
Import and Export Supervisor
January 15, 2006 - up to May 15, 2008.
• Handles all export shipment via airfreight services.
• Arrange booking to airlines, prepare export declaration, process to authorize agency.
• Prepare Hawb/Mawb airway bill and other necessary document needed by airlines.
• Process and transfer cargo’s from our warehouse up to airline acceptance.
• Coordinate with freight forwarders or agent once booking is confirmed.
• Responsible for monitoring with the customer deliveries and timelines.
• Coordinate with the account regarding invoicing and billing issue.
• Attends all calls and inquiry about customs matter and all imports/export procedures.
• Monitor the movement of cargo from origin up to delivery at consignee warehouse.
Freightmovers Worldwide Inc.,
Unit 905 Antel 2000 Corporate Centr
121 Valero St. Salcedo Village Makati.
April 2005 - January 2006
Assistants Import Brokerages Operation
• Oversees the entire operation of the brokerage department.
• Responsible for monitoring all incoming Import Shipment.
• Prepares all necessary documents for releasing of shipment to Bureau of Customs.
• Provides update to the Consignee for the status of the shipment.
Exel Logistics Management Phils. Inc.
Philcox Hangar Avenue Domestic
Road Pasay City.
August 2001 - April 2005
• Monitoring of Incoming and outgoing shipment, arrival of vessel or aircraft were the
• Preparing all necessary documents for the release of cargoes from Custom Zone to the
• Compute the corresponding duties and taxes due to the government.
• Monitoring the status of shipment to advised the client.
• Preparing a bank guaranty if either the shipment is under L/C and negotiating to the bank.
• Filling the Re-entry to the BOC under warehousing after five days when the cargoes
released under transshipment.
Eligiblity/Board Exam : Passed the Customs Broker Licensure
Examination (July 15-17, 2001 at College of Manila)
College : Lyceum of Batangas
Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
Major in Tariff & Customs (1996-2000)
Secondary :Talisay High School
(1991 – 1995 )
Primary : Jorge B Vargas Elem. School
(1985 – 1991)
Date of Birth : April 16,1978
Marital Status : Single.
Nationality : Filipino
Religion : Roman Catholic
Languages Known : English & Tagalog
Visa Status : Visa expired on 17/07/ 2017
Passport No : EB9960193
Date of Expiry : 09 January 2019
Place of Issue : PCG Dubai UAE
I hereby certify that the foregoing information are true and correct to the best
of my knowledge and belief.
Ignacio U. Almendras