Video and slides synchronized, mp3 and slide download available at URL http://bit.ly/1nnD4Xz.
Adrian Colyer takes a look at the Bloom filter, a probabilistic data structure, revealing the many uses of hashing and exploring how this can be used for computing summary information over data sets. Filmed at qconlondon.com.
Adrian Colyer is the Chief Technology Officer for SpringSource, the company behind the Spring Framework. He provides direction and oversees development for the products in the Spring Portfolio. Adrian is the leader of the AspectJ project at Eclipse.org, and the founder of the AJDT and Spring OSGi projects.
InfoQ.com: News & Community Site
• 750,000 unique visitors/month
• Published in 4 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese and Brazilian
• Post content from our QCon conferences
• News 15-20 / week
• Articles 3-4 / week
• Presentations (videos) 12-15 / week
• Interviews 2-3 / week
• Books 1 / month
Watch the video with slide
synchronization on InfoQ.com!
Presented at QCon London
Purpose of QCon
- to empower software development by facilitating the spread of
knowledge and innovation
- practitioner-driven conference designed for YOU: influencers of
change and innovation in your teams
- speakers and topics driving the evolution and innovation
- connecting and catalyzing the influencers and innovators
- attended by more than 12,000 delegates since 2007
- held in 9 cities worldwide
Watch the video with slide synchronization on