An effective safety
process is dependant on
an understanding of the
By utilizing safety
consulting services an
enhance the health and
safety of their workforce
and improve their bottom
• Reduced time, cost and redundant tasks with improved
• More focused solutions for multi-process operations.
• Consistent solutions based on individual client needs.
• Reduced long-term and anticipated risks.
• Improved safety performance that is aligned with budget
and business plan.
• Bureau Veritas’ Safety solutions focus on determining a balanced
approach to safety in the workplace.
• This is achieved by developing business-specific
solutions that are oriented toward processes and
appropriate for workers. Key benefits include:
• Occupational Hazard Evaluation: By assessing occupational hazards
we can determine the most ideal approach to meeting industry-specific
• Execution: Bureau Veritas’ expertise with OSHA, ANSI and related
industry standards are utilized during the implementation process to
enhance workplace safety with minimal cost to the organization.
• Reporting: Customized reporting is compiled based on specific
strategies being put into place. Reports are used as a reference to
compare assessment results with regulatory requirements.
Learn more about safety services consulting and compliance by