Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Attitude is everything

75 views

Published on

Attitude is everything

Published in: Education
  • Login to see the comments

  • Be the first to like this

Attitude is everything

  1. 1. BY : KESHAV SHARMA KOMAL
  2. 2. ATTITUDE “An attitude is mental state of readiness, learned and organized through experience, exerting a specific influence on person’s response to people, object and situations with which is related.” According to Bem, “Attitudes are likes and dislikes.”
  3. 3. ABC MODEL OF ATTITUDE Component Measured By Example A Affect(Emotional/ feeling) • Physiological Indicators • Verbal Statements I don’t like my boss. B Behavioral Intentions • Observed Behaviour • Verbal statements about intentions Transfer to other unit. C Cognition (opinion/thinking/ belief) • Attitude Scales • Verbal statement about beliefs I think my boss plays favourite at work.
  4. 4. THE ICEBERG HOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG?
  5. 5. THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% IS BELOW SEA LEVEL.
  6. 6. THE ICEBERG SEA LEVEL 10 % 90 % VISIBLE ABOVE SEA LEVEL INVISIBLE BELOW SEA LEVEL
  7. 7. The Iceberg phenomena is also applicable on human beings …
  8. 8. SEA LEVEL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS ATTITUDE UNKNOWN TO OTHERS KNOWN TO OTHERS
  9. 9. SEA LEVEL BEHAVIOR VALUES – STANDARDS – JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES – ETHICS - BELIEFS KNOWN TO OTHERS UNKNOWN TO OTHERS In other words,
  10. 10. WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ? A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 A T T I T U D E 1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 K N O W L E D G E 11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 H A R D W O R K 8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 S K I L L S 19 11 9 12 12 19 = = = = 82 96 98 100 Let each letter of the alphabetic has a value equals to it sequence of the alphabetical order:
  11. 11. TYPES OF ATTITUDE
  12. 12. HOW PERCEPTION AFFECTS ATTITUDE
  13. 13. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
  14. 14. POSITIVE ATTITUDE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE
  15. 15. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
  16. 16. POSITIVE ATTITUDE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE
  17. 17. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
  18. 18. POSITIVE ATTITUDE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE
  19. 19. WHAT DO YOU SEE?
  20. 20. POSITIVE ATTITUDE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE

×