An overview on how to pick the right development agency, build your product, and reach a MVP or Minimum Viable Product. We specialize in bringing companies and ideas to fruition. For more information visit www.koombea.com/mvp/ or send us a note email@example.com and we will be more than happy to help.
By Kate Swanberg: www.twitter.com/keswanberg
Pick an agency in the same time zone as your
main office or product owners.
If you want agile web
development, then you
need Ruby on Rails
Who uses Ruby on Rails?
• Amazon, BBC, CNET, and Yahoo
• Business Insider says “The frowing demand for
RoR has been driven by successful companies
who benefit from the speed and agility of building
applications in Rails.
There are things you can look
for on the agency website.
Agency Website Checklist
A reliable location & communication schedule.
Contact phone # (Hint if not, they can be outsourcing)
Are there testimonials of past clients?
Do they do only web or mobile?
Development, design, or both?
1 Research portfolio clients and check their websites.
2 If there’s mobile apps, test them out.
Making the BIG Decision
• Get bids from 2-3 agencies
• Set a timeline for a final decision
• Sign NDAs will all agencies
Why second opinions help
• Get advice from agile experts and you will be on
your way to a MVP app.
• Koombea is happy to help you figure out which
agency is best .
Get a fast quote
• Upload whatever documents you have for a
estimation and fast follow-up.
• We’ll give you what you need for your process.
• Information Architecture and wireframes.
•Personal design and user flows.
• Graphic design.
• Branding and composition.
• Responsive web design.
Have any questions?
We are here to help.
Tweet us or email us.
386 Park Ave South, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10010
625 2nd St., Suite 280
San Francisco, CA 94107
Cra 53 # 79-01 L-301