• Details of the guests is collected
• Guests will be able to click theirselfies,
create props, colour the way they like
and then share it with theirfriends.
• Visitors can add text in theirphotos.
• They also have an option to createtheir
• We can add augmented props too through
interesting visual data imagery.
Visitors would pose in front of a
camera installed screen. The
screen will click multiple
pictures ofthe visitors and
compile them to form a .gif
image. Weintend to basically
capture their energy in action
and socially connect to their
• A picture of the visitor’s will be clicked.
• We can create an antigravity photo
booth where users will come and make
all the gravity defying poses as they get
clicked from the cam.
• The backdrop on the resulting picture
will be based on anti gravity thus
making it a anti gravity photobooth.
• Let your guests share their photos over:
E-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
ANTI GRAVITY PHOTOBOOTH
• Visitors get a sense of being transferred into an
augmented reality through interesting visual
• We’ll set up Photo Booths wherein
Guests/visitors/Delegates will come to our booth,
tap their RFID band on a scanner, pose in front of
the screen and get clicked with youreventthemed
layout and post their pictures real time on their
• An event album is created on their FB
accountsand every pic has the customized caption
with a link/hashtag.
• Every pic is posted with a customsuperimposed
360 SELFIE VIDEOBOOTH
• All the guests will be able to
click their 360 degree selfies
for the first time as they stand
and pose and our camera does
• Guests will come and get their
360 degree selfies clicked and
these short clips will then be
uploaded onto their social
• Augmented Reality Photo Booth
allows the guest to appear with a
random 3D Virtual Props on them
and on their friends and create an
out of the ordinary photo favour.
• Automatically remove background
green screen and add any photos
transporting your guests
anywhere in the world.
• Let your guests share their photos
over: E-mail, Facebook and
• As soon as the guests approach
the Mirror, they will be amazed by
this new technology.
• The guest will be able to touch
the mirror and take their photos,
while the mirror kindly gives the
guests compliments and lead them
through the fun workflow that you
planned for them.
• Guest walk on the pathway which has a motion activated sensors and the virtual
fans on adjacent screens start clicking photos and waving at them. Flashes and
click sounds make it very realistic.
• Their badges get auto scanned and their image waving at the crowd getsloaded on a
giant screen. This can also be auto shared on their social profile
Virtual media , photographers, fans all are ready for you! We Welcome all the
attendees through the virtual attack of the paparazzi.
Pool Party, DJ nights, Themed parties
After enjoying all the boring concepts of a
pool party here we bring you a total new
Just add foam to your party /event and
see the whole new madness with the
blend of craze and enjoyment .
Its is a social event in which party goers
dance to music on a dance floor covered
in several feet of suds or bubbles
dispensed from a foammachine.
• Product dispensing machines that work on the
basis of any interactive activities.
• Interactivedigital/physical gamescan be
conducted for the visitors based on their
• The winner will be gifted with dispensed
product from the machine which can also be
shared on social portals integrated through
• The interactive floor with motion sensors
replicates the experience of walking on a
straight line while sea waves on the both
• The motion sensors chalk south the path
forthe user to follow and not always a
• There are virtual penalties likes surprise
shark attack, broken path etc to create
obstacles if the balance is not maintained.
• While they walk, others get to throw small
RFID balls at them (below the knee) to
make them fall off the course.
These RFID enabled balls help show the
visualization on the screen of the accuracy of
their throw and awards points.
WALK THE PLANK
• This is the real test to measure how
excited all the attendees are (especially
after few drinks).
• The motion detector camera will
measure the excitement level of a
participant based on his/her
movements on the dance floor.
• A participant needs to jump/dance as
vigorously as possible as loud music
• The most active one will be adjudged
the most excited one through a
graphic interface which rates them
from ‘little excited’ to ‘insanely
• Guests will be given touch screen enabled digital
slingshots to interact.
• They will click a selfie, share what they
feel about the eventand slingshot the
message towards the huge digital
• Guests can do the same activity using our
android app in the phones and post their
messages by just a swipe from the phone instead
• The message appears like a paint ball splash
with guest’s picture, name and message.
SELFIES WITH THE SLINGSHOT.
NAME GETS DISPLAYED
WITH THE MESSAGE &
slingshot in action
• Photos of the music lovers will
get clicked through our social
• The cameras placed inside theballs
will click and capture the moments
of the live show and the same will
be displayed on the large screen
placed on thestage.
Dubsmash Screens can be set up.
Users can make a Dubsmash video
against an interesting background.
This would be uploaded on their
social accounts along with aBrand
caption and Brand’shashtag.
• Take any photo using our camera and it
instantly gets uploaded to our large 8x6 wall.
• Using digital (paint less) spray cans, your
guests that then spray and write all over the
photo to customize it with their message.
• Use our built in library of backgrounds,
stencils and stamps to create goofy props like
fun moustaches, glasses, lips, wigs, wings
and much more!
• When you are done with your masterpiece,
you can instantly print it, Facebook it or
email the photo to multiple people.
• Xylobands can be used for a variety of events including parties, gigs,
matches, corporate & promotional events.
Xylobands can be fully controlled by you to create numerous effects
an arena or during any event."
• Xylobands can also single out individuals or small numbers for
competitions or corporateevents."
• Xylobands can incorporate RFID chips.“ Xyloband strap and
LED’s are available a variety of colours to suit your
HOW DO THEY WORK?
• The laptop is connected to a transmitter box with antennae, which sends
commands to the wristbands.
• The transmitter has a range of 300m, giving a 600m radius and is not
affected by adverse weather conditions or physical obstructions.
• The LED batteries can last up to 6 hours with continuous use(bands can
be put into “Sleep” mode to conserve battery life.
• Our experienced technicians will set up and operate the equipment at
• Flipbook Fun is the fun and creative solution
to making your special occasion entertaining
and memorable by creating fun and long-
lasting flipbooks as party favors.
• Flipbooks are seven-second animations recorded,
printed and assembled at our mobile flipbook studio
at your party or event. All it takes is a couple of
minutes and your guests will have an entertaining
memento from your event that they won’t soon
• All we need to produce flipbooks at your location
once we are booked is a 10’ x 10’ space and access
to electricity. We bring the crew,materials and
• It helps to crowdsource the best questions from the audience.
• Each visitor will be give a link to the Canvas app.
• Once the install it, they can just type in their details along with their
question and shoot up their questions on the screen.
• The speaker can then answer to those very questions.
• It lets the visitors ask questions from any device
and vote for the ones they like the most.
ENTER YOUR DETAILS
AND PRESS ON SEND
TYPE IN YOUR
PRESS ON ‘ASK’
IT WILL ALSO SHOW
YOU THE LIST OF
QUESTIONS ASKED BY
• It makes your conference more engaging and fun
with a microphone designed for audience
• Instead of slowly passing around a stick
microphone, simply throw the soft Catchbox !
• Unlike handheld mics, Catchbox is easy to throw
even to the back of a crowded room, meaning anyone
and everyone in the audience can participate.
• Faster than a normal mic, Catchbox allows not just
for more questions to be asked, but also makes it
easy to include Q&A and discussion into the middle
of a presentation.
• The playful nature of the colourful Catchbox easily
breaks the ice and lightens the mood at any event.
This means even the quietest attendees aren't
afraid to speak up, and that the all important “silly
obvious” questions get asked.
• Its basically gaming through a Virtual Reality headset.
• VR headset is a device worn by people to view the3D
environment on the device instead of on ascreen.
• Viewing experience gets entirely immersive while using
The VR headset as the user feels the part of the environment.
• With the animation and movements, it is a never felt experience for
the user to be part of a virtual world,which he has only imagined.
We have some pre-defined content of Virtual Reality with us :
1. VR Horror House
2. VR Shooting
3. VR Roller Coaster
• It’s a VR game with both frightening
atmosphere and astonishing graphics.
• Experience the real frightening press by
the chasing of the terrifying cannibals
VR HORROR HOUSE
• Get out from never-ending labyrinths of
post-apocalyptic subway, struggle with
hordes of blood-thirsty zombies and
• Just lo wear the headset, look at the
weapon and choose it, then look at the
door to start the game.
• Experience the real life sensation of this 3D roller coaster and an
exciting environment with your mobile virtual reality headset.
VR ROLLER COASTER