Tip 1: Internet is FOREVER!
- If you upload a photo, a video or anything, it will be
- So, your childs and grandchilds can see it.
Tip 2: Don’t put personal information online
- If you search your name in google, it can appear your
facebook, your blog (if you have one), in my case appears
clasifications of my cycling races...
Tip 3: Don’t forget about phone safety
- You mustn’t accept phone calls or texts from strangers,
only accept phone calls of your list contact.
Tip 4: Handle hacking intelligently
- It no matter how secure you are, your account can be
- When you are hacked, you can do some things to protect
- Change your passwords and make it secure
- Make two step verification
Tip 5: Pay attention when you install programs or
Tip 6: Limit the information you share on social
Tip 7: Use an ativirus or anti-spyware program and a