One fine body…
- Hamburg Area, Germany, Germany
- Work PhD student at Hamburg University & Research Associate at ECIPE
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website ecipe.org/person/martina-francesca-ferracane/
- About I am passionate about technological innovation and its potential to make the world a better place. Besides being a PhD candidate at Hamburg University (where I am studying internet governance and cross-border flow of data), I am also a Research Associate at the European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE). At ECIPE, I focus on digital trade and restrictions on movement of data. I am also engaged in several activities concerned with entrepreneurship, innovation and 3D printing. Among other projects, I have started two years ago FabLab Western Sicily. This is a social project that is bringing innovation and creativity in Sicilian schools through digital fabrication.