X:AABEC/WABA/SEMINARS/PRESENTERPROFILE/CONSULTANT PROFILE Page 1
Mary Argese Coaching Business Success
email@example.com 0407 193 395 (08) 9242 7483
Bachelorof Science (Pathology/OrganicChemistry)
CoachingIn ActionOntological CoachingWorkshops
Mary Argese hasover20 years’experience across a diverse range of business and industry initially in the Training
and Development fields then in the last 9 year in the Coaching field. Coaching sessions include phone-coaching
internationallywithClientsinLondon,Singapore,Interstateandthe SouthWestof WA. She workswitha customized
and personalized approach to ensure results are consistent and repeatable when Clients put the coaching into
practice. Mary’s methods draw on her undergraduate degree in pathology and both postgraduate degrees in
BusinessandinCoachingtocreate innovativequestions,resultinginthe Clientarrivingat solutions for themselves.
She has worked with both public and private sector. Mary works within the professional ethics guidelines
designated by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and its core competencies.
In 2006 Mary startedas a Personal Life Coach thenin2008 movedintoExecutiveandBusinessCoachingasa result
of beingasked toworkwithBusinessOwners, theirManagementandStaff. ThisleadtofocusonCoaching for
Leadership.Mary’scoachingfocus empowers individualsby:-
-developingtheirawarenessof Change Management,
-usingShadowCoaching to developindividualsperformance,
-usingSolutionFocusand PositivePsychology duringall coachingsessions
-sustainingresultsthroughengagement of Clientsand
-developingtheirEmotional Intelligence,interpersonal communication skills,teamworkandrelationshipsatwork.
ShadowCoachingandGroup Coaching are usedto developindividualsandTeamstohighlevels.Marycoachesto
create thinkingmindsetshifts,whicheffectemotionandresultinbehavioral shifts.Thisresults inestablishing
permanentsustainablechangesinself-awareness,behaviourandactionoutcomes. Clientsuse coachingasa safe
space to reflectanddevelop. Technical mindedstaff andManagers developintoLeaders.
Mary has successfullydevelopedandworkedwithBusinessOwners,believingthattrue change startsat the top and
isledby example.ThisLeadershipcreates sustainable change acrossthe businessanditsresources.
X:AABEC/WABA/SEMINARS/PRESENTERPROFILE/CONSULTANT PROFILE Page 2
Personal Coaching – Self-confidence/Self-worth/Self-esteem
Performance/Behaviour Coaching – Shadow Coaching
Leadership Transformational Coaching
Change Management Coaching
Personal High Potential Development Coaching
1) LeadershipDevelopment–takinga technical mindedperson,anddeveloping an internal ‘locus of control’,
leadership skills, emotional intelligence (self-awareness and awareness of others), communication,
delegation, trust, self-control, strategic organizational skills and time management
- developingthesetoincrease personalawarenessandbecome more efficientandeffective.
- developthe communicationbetween andwithin BusinessPartners,ManagementandStaff,
- where there are Familyrelationship,inbusiness, developboundary’sbetweenFamily/Business
3) Team Coaching
- CoachingTeamsto increase communication,co-operation,understandingof each-otherspersonality’s,
- Coachingas a soundingboardand awareness,ata highStrategiclevel,asitcan be ‘lonelyatthe top’.
Supportto remove mental blocks/obstacles.
- Supportthe creation,developmentof Organisational ChartandJobDescriptionsandembracingof
5) Personal Life Coaching
- Supportingindividualstoworkthroughpersonal issuesand/ormental obstacles/blocks,thathave been
- Supportingindividualswhomare goingthrough‘personalissues’,toworkthrough the processwhile
continuingtobe a businessowner,workingattheirhighestpotential sothatthe businessisnotdamaged/lost.
The Nifnex ReviewTop100 InfluentialPersonof the yearwithinPerth’sSmall Business2014
o BestHome Based Business2011
o Most Active Member2011 and2013
o QualityCustomerService 2011
o Most Active Member2012
o Micro Businessof the Year 2014
o Innovative Businessof the Year2014