Gamify Baby: Conversation about Sales 2.0, Accountability, Human-Capital Management Systems, Games-based Learning, and Gamification
This is a podcast as part of Sales Mastery Series
Barb Giamanco, Author - The New Handshake:Sales Meets Social Media and President of Talent Builders LLC and Social Centered Selling speaks with Rini Das, CEO, PAKRA (store.mypakragames.com)
They discuss the challenges that sales and customer service organizations are facing:
(1) Where the gap is in sales training, onboarding, management, CRM, tools purchase versus the return?
(2) Why there should be accountability and why it is important for you to focus on accountability to the process in the beginning.
(3) What you do with technology as the enabler, is more important, than the tool itself.
(4) New skills needed for salespeople: among them critical thinking.
(5) The definition of the term “gamification” – what it is and what it is NOT!
(6) How integrating a "gamification" strategy into a sales learning strategy actually delivers sales results.
(7) What management can expect to see – and benefit from – when they make the financial investment in a strategic approach to changing sales behavior.