“AreYou a Python Geek”
Programming is not just a science but an art.This event focus
on testing the conceptual understanding of programming
methodology to implement, test and debug the programs
using programming language Python
• On-Campus event.
• Only individual Participants.
•The contest would be of 2 hours duration.
•The language that will be allowed is Python.
•The participants would have to work on Python IDLE.
•The contest would have three phases.
Phase 1:A written test mainly teasers, MCQ’s and fill ups.
Phase 2: Debugging
Phase 3: Coding
• Use of internet will not be permitted.
• Use of mobile phones or other electronic media will lead to
1. Written Test
• TheTest would be of 15 minutes and would contain multiple-type choice-based
questions and one word or one line questions on general programming in Python.
a) 1 point shall be awarded for each question correctly solved, thus the
maximum achievable marks for theWritten test being 15.
b) Participants would be ranked on the basis of their total score (out of
c) In case of a tie, the tie would be broken on the lesser percentage of
d) OnlyThe Top 50% Participants will proceed to the next Round.
•The participants will be given 2 problems to debug in 30 min
• Contenders will be evaluated on the basis of number of bugs
eliminated, extent to which given programming logic is
disturbed and efficiency of debugged codes.
• 50% of the successful Participants will proceed to the next
“Only when you are debugging somebody else’s
program you understand that only 10% of the
programmers are above average... are you among them?
•The Participants will be given 3 Problems .
•Time allotted is 45 minutes.
•The Participant with the maximum score will be declared winner. In
case of tie, the time of submission will be considered to decide the
•The decision of the judging committee will be final and binding.
• Register Online on theTitiksha 2K13Website.
• On-spot registrations are welcome. Registrations will be
Closed 30 minutes prior to commencement of the event.
For further details contact :
1. Parbhat Puri 2.Ankit Srivastava 3.Tirth Bal
+91-9797521857 +91-9086120881 +91-9697624964
Email Id- email@example.com