ROMEO L. LEGASPI
27 Nightingale St. Francisville Subdivision Mam. Sum. Hi-way
1870 Antipolo City, Philippines
Tel. No. +632-647-6623 or Mobile No.: +63-9283067268/+63-9208697948
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Call: romeol.legaspi@skype
To practice my skills and succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the
success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities.
Part Time Travel Coordinator
Green Waves Tours
March 25, 2015 till date
Schedules hotel and flight accommodations
Process the payment to Hotel/Restaurant and others.
Ensures that travel needs are met within the constraints of the company travel budget.
Check the safety of the tourist and met their needs.
Specialized Professional Contractor (SPC)
Project New Doha International Airport
October 11, 2012 – February 28, 2014
• Coordinate all activities related to the procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and
up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Typing of site documents, and follows up of all the site needs.
• Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the
appropriate staff, general contractors, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
• Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution
• Maintain the documents and drawings in the Document Control office under safe custody
without any damage or deterioration with easy trace ability.
• Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
Human Resource Department
October 12, 2010 to March 27, 2011
• Preparing of documents for processing Visa, Civil ID, Health Card and Driver’s License
• Provide booking for safety training; Ensure the mobilization and demobilization are correctly
handed on project sites.
• Prepare voucher for payment
• Furnish documents for site request and support HR functions.
• 201 Files
Pearl (SHELL) GTL Project
RazLaffan Industrial City
July 08, 2009 to October 11, 2010
• Prepare handbook for new hire employees.
• Check the Assessment
• Prepare forms such as TSTI, TBT, Work Permit and others.
• Process Training I.D., certificates, warning device.
• Update monthly report such us power tools, equipment and safety harness
• Filing several HSE documents, schedule and coordinate for HSE Training encoding
• Issued PTW and Log in for monitoring.
• Other duties as may order by the HSE Manager.
Department of Social Welfare and Development
Filinvest Compound, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
October 01, 2007 up to March 31, 2009
• Review incoming correspondences, log in. stamping and distribute to concern parties.
• Prepare replenish the liquidation such as gasoline & miscellaneous expenses.
• Encode correspondence, reports and prepare forms.
• Prepare monthly Purchasing Order namely; Office/Stationeries and food supply.
• Prepare Disbursement Voucher several accounts; Telecommunication; Water & Electricity.
• Filing documents and other references.
• Inventory the property of the center; furniture and fixture; office supplies.
• Liaise between the center, national capital region office, Banks and others.
Aconex, HRIS, Outlook and Microsoft
Cadvision, The Engineering Technologies
April 13-25, 2015
Institute Leadership Management (ILM)
Pearl Village Training Centre
RasLaffan Industrial City
February 06, 2010 up to April 03, 2010:
*Introduction to HSSE & Leadership
*Supervisor within Life Activities
*Train the Trainer
*Incident and Injury Free
*Introduction to Flawless, PTW and TSTI
*Production through Planning and Organizing
Manuel L. Quezon University, Manila Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Commerce Major in Management, 18/04/1997 – 13/10/ 2001
Diploma Number: S.O. (B) No. 50-340113-1237
Date of Birth April 21, 1963
Place of Birth Quezon City
Religion Christian Catholic
Passport No. EC3613952