What? Description of a tool/solution
Information systems necessary to ensure the implementation of centralised selection during
• Civil Service Register;
• Civil Service Management Information System;
• Document Management System;
• Register of Diplomas;
• Register of Home Affairs Officers;
• The Register of suspects, accused and convicted persons;
• Internal disk with required information such as centralised competitions schedule,
documents templates and etc.;
Steps to access databases and security measures during teleworking:
1. The working internet is turned on.
2. Specific software installed for employees working in the Ministry of the Interior.
3. User name and password should be entered on the opening page/interface.
4. An sms message with an authentication code is received on the employee’s phone and
should be entered on the opening page of the specific programme.
5. All Information systems listed above could be accessed with personal account name and
What results: what were the benefits of the solution, how does it work in practice, lessons learnt
Benefits of access to databases and security measures during teleworking:
• The implementation of competitions and the admission of persons to the position of civil
servant is ensured during lockdown due to COVID-19.
• The employees of the CSD can perform their functions at home, combine the work with
family needs, for example, children’s distance learning or care during the lockdown due to
• Possibility to ensure implementation of centralised recruitment in working in teams to limit
physical contact during an epidemic. This means that for one week half of the employees
work at home, and for the next week they work in CSD premises.