● Facebook is the widely used
app around the world.
● One of the best social
platforms to reach out your
● Build up your brand digitally.
Visual Appeal of Your Page
● The Profile photo and cover photo
of your page. (Does it speaks
about your page in a glance)
● Relevance of the Page's Content
● The standards of your contents
which includes it's readability and
The Communication about Your Business
● Your ‘ABOUT’ page should tell details about
● It should be very easy to understand.
● It should be different and stand out from your
● You may consider including links to your website
in the descriptions for your profile picture and
● You should have a direct link to
your facebook page on your
● Should have share button on your
● Should have custom link for your
Contents Strategy of Your Post
● Should be visually attractive and should be consistently posted.
● Your post should be understandable and have catchy descriptions
with photos and videos.
● Should use variety of posts that includes both sales and non-sales
● Always post the same topic on the same day of the week.
● Use of hashtags.(not too many)
● Images on the social network are worth a
● You must post high-quality customized photos
that interest your audience and increases your
● For better engagement mix different types of
images like memes, banners, infographics.
● Self-explanatory photos seem to perform best.
● It is no secret that people love quotes–
especially motivational or funny ones.
● Quotes get a lot of shares and likes and
present a simple way to increase engagement
on your page.
● Asking questions is the best way to make
people respond to your posts.
● It helps you initiate dialogue with fans.
● It promotes interaction and tells fans
their opinions matter.
● Question words attract more
comments, with the most popular
being ‘should,’ ‘would,’ ‘which,’ and
● This means that closed questions
which have a very limited answer
option are the highest attractors of
● Open question words like ‘why’ and
‘how’ which make the user think more
to articulate their answer sit at the
bottom of this chart.
● Posts with emoticons get 33% more
comments, they also get shared 33% more
often and get liked 57% more than the
posts without emoticons.
● Emoticons tend to add a more human side
to your communications, and it seems like
this comes across fairly well with users.
Best Time to Post
● The best time of day to post on
Facebook is debatable.
● According to the blogs of Hootsuite,
Hubspot, Buffer & Kissmetrics.
● Weekdays: 10am-12pm and 3pm-5pm
● Saturday and Sunday: 12pm - 1pm
Things You Should Avoid.
● Never like your own post.
● Do not use too many hashtags.
● Strictly avoid sharing contents from the other
● Your post should not have grammatical and
● Content is the most important factor than the
time it’s posted.
● Of course, timing can have an effect on
performance if the post is timely or more
relevant at set time – such as content aimed at
reaching sports fans at the time when games
● But largely, your social media success relies on
the strength of your content.