Be the first to like this
#Eventprofs, here are definitive ways to #engage your #audience and delight them during the #pre-event phase.
When you act upon these ideas, you get to know them better, communicate with them in their language and develop products and services based on their needs and not on your 'market study'.
Create a calendar for #event marketing.
Work with your designer to conceptualize any# infographics, Twitter cards, Pinterest Pins, social #display #ads or other visuals for your campaign.
Here are few things to stimulate your creative mind. The idea is you want to be perceived to be 'MORE' than who you are....
1. Talk about your industry
2. Talk about contextual relevance of your brand related to your industry
3. Highlight the pressing issues that your customers are facing
NO JOKE: If you cannot think of anything worthy, take refuge in poetry and the power of words. Using the right words could create mystique, evoke passion or fuel trust.
Read more for AT-SHOW and POST-SHOW #socialmedia marketing ideas:
THE PROMISE AND DEFINITION OF ENGAGEMENT
According to Brian Solis, author of ENGAGE,
#Engagement is defined by how a #brand and customer connect within their #network and channels of relevance.
Engagement creates an #experience that is internalized, weighted and then shared. It is measured by the #takeaway, #sentiment and the resulting action following the exchange. The combination of these elements reveals the potential for generating customer impressions and customer value.
Your base metrics for engagement.
1. DEFINE if your engagement is a conversation, a comment, @reply or RT
2. DEFINE if your engagement is filling up a form, phone call to offer resolution or direction to your customer in need.
3. DEFINE if your engagement is a conversion from a state of consideration to one of action.
4. DEFINE if your engagement occurs before, during or after the sale.
5. DEFINE if your engagement takes human touch or does the touch come alive in the form of content.
6. DEFINE if your engagement is triggered by coupons, gifts or the likes of such.
7. DEFINE if your engagement helps your customer/prospect to walk away with a tangible or intangible form of recognized value.
8. DEFINE if your engagement is an act of acknowledgement in ways to improve products and services.
If any of the answer to the above is yes, this is YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO EXPAND YOUR BRAND FOOTPRINT through Journey Based Advertising.