This Artificial Intelligence presentation will help you understand what is Artificial Intelligence, types of Artificial Intelligence, ways of achieving Artificial Intelligence and applications of Artificial Intelligence. In the end, we will also implement a use case on TensorFlow in which we will predict whether a person has diabetes or not. Artificial Intelligence is a method of making a computer, a computer-controlled robot or a software think intelligently in a manner similar to the human mind. AI is accomplished by studying the patterns of the human brain and by analyzing the cognitive process. Artificial Intelligence is emerging as the next big thing in the technology field. Organizations are adopting AI and budgeting for certified professionals in the field, thus the demand for trained and certified professionals in AI is increasing. As this new field continues to grow, it will have an impact on everyday life and lead to considerable implications for many industries. Now, let us deep dive into the AI tutorial video and understand what is this Artificial Intelligence all about and how it can impact human life.
The topics covered in this Artificial Intelligence presentation are as follows:
1. What is Artificial intelligence?
2. Types of Artificial intelligence
3. Ways of achieving artificial intelligence
4. Applications of Artificial intelligence
5. Use case - Predicting if a person has diabetes or not
Simplilearn’s Artificial Intelligence course provides training in the skills required for a career in AI. You will master TensorFlow, Machine Learning and other AI concepts, plus the programming languages needed to design intelligent agents, deep learning algorithms & advanced artificial neural networks that use predictive analytics to solve real-time decision-making problems without explicit programming.
Why learn Artificial Intelligence?
The current and future demand for AI engineers is staggering. The New York Times reports a candidate shortage for certified AI Engineers, with fewer than 10,000 qualified people in the world to fill these jobs, which according to Paysa earn an average salary of $172,000 per year in the U.S. (or Rs.17 lakhs to Rs. 25 lakhs in India) for engineers with the required skills.
Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised and unsupervised learning
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of machine learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
Comprehend the theoretic
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com