Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
SYED ALI IMRAN QUADRI
3137B Kings Ct, NC27606 • +1 3128239393• email@example.com
Enthusiastic in coding; Love to learn and innovate in both Embedded firmware and architecture.
Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad May 2017
B.Eng, Electronics and Communication Engineering 8.86/10
Relevant Coursework: Computer Architecture and Microprocessors, Microcontrollers and
Applications, VLSI Design, Embedded Systems, RTOS, CPLD and FPGA
Board of Intermediate, Hyderabad, India April 2013
Relevant Coursework: English, Math, Physics, Chemistry 97.1%
GRE General: Overall 318 (Quant – 169; Verbal – 149; AWA – 3)
TOEFL: Overall 99 (Reading 28; Listening 24; Speaking 23; Writing 24)
WORK EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIPS
• Application Engineer in Embedded Systems at Unistring Tech Solutions Aug-2017 - Aug-2019
• Intern at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), Hyderabad Jun-2016 - Jul-2016
• Intern at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), Hyderabad Jun-2015 - Jul-2015
EWS, PRPU, TDOA, R&D Office Projects
• In charge of complete Embedded Software side in Electronic Warfare Simulator. (EWS)
• Programmed both PS (SOC) and PC applications in Programmable Radio Processing Unit. (PRPU)
• Using Shell Scripting and C, coded both Linux and Windows side in Time Difference of Arrival. (TDOA)
• Worked on AXI-DMA, Linux on Zynq, UDP broadcasting, FTP, SoC Emulation on PC etc.(R&D)
Design, Implementation and Performance Comparison of different branch predictors on
Pipelined-CPU Major Project
• Designed and tested efficiency of pipelined-CPU with three branch predictor algorithms
which are Always-not-taken, Always-taken and Binary on Xilinx Spartan-6 board.
• Designed CAM memory to store past data to make future decisions in Binary algorithm.
IoT based home automation and surveillance system Major Project
• Headed my team and coded application for controlling door and camera on Raspberry pi using Python.
• Syed Ali Imran Quadri, MohdZiauddinJahangir, “Design,ImplementationandPerformance
Comparison of different branch predictors on Pipelined-CPU” ICCECE-2017 (IEEE conference).
• Syed Ali Imran Quadri, P.Satish, “IoT based home automation and surveillance system” ICICCS
(IEEE Conference 2017).
• SyedAli ImranQuadri, JManikya Teja, E. Chandeasekhar, “Traffic MonitoringSystem”
IJETT volume48 Number 5 June 2017.
• Programming Skills: C, C++, Verilog, Shell Scripting, Basics of Python, TCL, Assembly language
• Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac-OS
• Application Software: Xilinx Design tools, Arduino, MS Office, MATLAB
PRESENTATIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Headed my team and Won first prize in World-Quiz at school
• Won second prize in Paper presentation on SMART-CITY at TSE-16(EWB-Conference) in MJCET, Hyderabad
• Presented paper on GRAPENE at Osmania University, Hyderabad
• Presented paper on HEAD MOUNT DISPLAY at JNTU, Hyderabad
• Security In-charge of CARPEDIEM-VIII event at Hyderabad
• Hobbies and Interest: Discovering places around, weightlifting, angling and gardening
• Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu, and Telugu
This file contains my academic work, professional work and accomplishments.