Mr Eduardo Mora, Head of Product in VietnamWorks, has justed conducted a presentation at the press conference "Mobile Developer at A Glance". He has shared his information about the market and trends of mobile developers in 2014. He also gave some useful advices for mobile developers basing on the demand of VietnamWorks' employers
Mobile App Developers
by Eduardo Mora
Head of Product
How relevant Mobile Market is?
1. $25 billion market
2. 700,000 apps published in
each of Apple Store and
Why Mobile Apps means revenue?
1. Paid app download
2. Mobile applications
3. In-App purchase
Mobile Apps Trends?
Create 1 app for 1 unique use case
•Facebook (Slingshot, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Facebook)
•LinkedIn (iRecruiter, Job search, Connection, LinkedIn)
What is the current situation in Vietnam?
1. More than 1,000
2. 20% requires
#ios # android #ResponsiveWebDesign #UX
1. Java is used mainly on the mobile application side to build native
2. .Net (Back-end integration).
6. Quality Control and Quality Assurance
7. UX (user experience concepts)
8. Since Release iOS7 “Objective-C” to build Apple Native applications
What should I do to be best?
#knowledge #learn #share
1. Keep yourself updated
• Follow the though leaders on twitter, blogs (dzone), mobile app
2. Standout from the crowd
• Build your brand online, write content yourself
• CV is not your most important tool
3. Participate in development comunities
• Do you have code in GitHub?
• Do you participate in “Stack Apps”?