Y OGIT A M AK K AR , 3 1 -M A DHAV K UNJ PL OT NUM B ER 3 6 /1 SE CT OR 9
R OHI NI , DEL HI , 1 10 0 8 5 # 01 1 -6 5 8 3 3 7 3 9 / 9 9 9 90 1 2 3 8 5
E -MA IL : y ogitaarora@ gmail.c om
Y O G I T A M A K K A R
To couple my knowledge and skills toward a challenging career in a growth oriented
organization, putting them in action to achieve self-actualization and contribute
productively for the organization.
TOTAL EXPERIENCE: 11 years
1] Worked with SARE Homes Project Services Pvt. Ltd. (Duet Group)
Job Tenure: Feb’2013 till April 2015
Last Designation: Personal Assistant to Managing Director
• Preparing correspondence on behalf of MD's for all internal and external
• Fixing up of appointments and scheduling meeting for the MD
• Coordinating all travel arrangements, domestic as well as international-
including preparing tour itinerary, arranging travel, transportation, visa
processing and hotel accommodation
• Using calendar-based planners to plan and manage daily agenda,
appointments, meetings, teleconferences and other business related events.
• Coordination with PR team for MD’s Interviews
• Making Power Point Presentations as and when required
• Attending meetings whenever required, taking minutes for the same and
following up with the concerned departments for the progress on a regular
• Coordination of organizing the Board Meetings and handling all
administrative work such as RSVP, Tele-calling to VIP guests, taking out
labels, co-ordination with respective departments for sending invitation
• Managing official and personal database including updation of address book
• Handling all incoming and outgoing correspondence i.e. letters, messages,
• Keeping a close check on all important and pending jobs, appointments and
deadlines, regularly following up with concerned persons, departments and
updating MD on the same
• Processing the reimbursements for MD’s bills and expenses, official as well as
• Maintaining expense statement for MD and keeping a close check on his
utility bills such as credit card payments, telephone bills, monthly
instalments and premiums, driver’s salary and making payments online or
through cheque as applicable
• Coordination with CA & his team for submission and any other issues related
to income tax return
• Emailing the seasonal E-greetings to all the contacts
• Managing MD’s bank accounts and personal Email ID too
• Accessing phone calls, e-mails, communications, enquiries, requests and
timely responding them verbally or in written as required
• Maintaining confidentiality, securing and safely filing MD’s all personal and
• Handling the membership & certification process independently
• Handling administrative work i.e. Petty cash, vehicle maintenance, driver’s
• Coordinating with all SPV’s Head for construction related bills
• Maintaining construction bills, follow up for payment and coordination with
• To perform any other appropriate tasks or duties as required, at the request
of the Top Management
2] Worked with India Today Group
Job Tenure: Nov’2007- Jan’2013
Last Designation: Events Coordinator to the General Manager-Events
• Assisting General Manager-Events for all internal and external
• Data management, including list compilation, de-duping, feeding, up-dating,
sorting data and maintaining excel spread sheets.
• Attending and screening phone calls, e-mails, incoming messages and
timely responding them verbally or in written as and when required.
• Scheduling meetings and fixing up appointments with the clients and
• Keeping a close check on all important and pending jobs and deadlines,
regularly following up with concerned persons, departments and updating
GM-Events on the same.
• Coordinating with the administrative team for all kind of domestic and
international travel arrangements along with hotel bookings
• Maintaining and safely keeping a record of all personal and professional
documents and files with utmost precaution.
• Coordinating all national and international events being organized by India
Today Group, with major emphasis on CONCLAVE.
• Handling all administrative work related to the events such as RSVP, Tele-
calling to VIP guests, taking out labels, co-ordination with respective
departments for sending invitation letters, labels and other material related
to the specific event.
• Dealing and coordinating with various SBU’s, departments and vendors for all
kind of deliveries, dispatch, and payment processing for the respective events.
• Maintain Collateral inventory along with marketing and others concerned
3] Worked with The Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi, a Hotel of the Tata Group of
Job Tenure: From Nov’2005 till June’2007
Last Designation: Personal Secretary to Director, Public Relations
• Coordinating with media for all media related queries and photo shoots.
• Screening of telephone calls, incoming messages, e-mail and responding
them on a timely basis.
• Making power point presentations as desired.
• Coordinating press conference and other events as and when required.
• Coordinating for all food & beverages and other collaterals.
• Domestic / International travel arrangements along with hotel bookings.
• Coordinating with all internal departments.
• Compiling all routine and special reports.
Also worked with Gauri Tours & Travels from Dec 2003 to Nov 2005 (1year & 11
• Post Graduate in Business Administration from Symbiosis, Pune.
• Graduation in Office Management from Delhi University
• Diploma in Secretarial Practice Course from Young Women’s Christian
Association (YWCA) with 1st
Division in 2002
• Senior Secondary (XIIth) under CBSC Board, Delhi in 2000.
• Higher Secondary (Xth) under CBSC Board, Delhi in 1998.
• Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Access)
• READ /WRITE : English, Hindi
• SPEAK : English, Hindi, Punjabi
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Reading, Cooking, Music, dancing
• Committed, Enthusiastic and Hardworking
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fast learner
• Ability to work with sincerity and loyalty
• Desire to learn more
Husband’s name Vikas Makkar
Date of Birth 21st
Marital status Married
Permanent Address 31- Madhav Kunj Plot No 36/1
Sector-9 Rohini Delhi 110085
Phone No (011) 65833739 / 9999012385
E-mail ID email@example.com
Previous CTC 6.60 Lacs p.a. fixed and appox. 1 Lakh variable
Expected Salary Negotiable
Date: (YOGITA MAKKAR)