WIMBLEDON 2015 - METHODOLOGY
• Examining insights around the Wimbledon 2015
• Report based on social buzz captured from blogs, Facebook, G+, Reddit, Twitter, Dailymotion, Flickr, Instagram, Tumblr, VK, Disqus,
Foursquare, Metacafe, Wordpress, and YouTube. Social buzz is based off of aggregate total from May 2015 – June 2015
• Data from Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions leveraged: Adobe Social
• Analysis based on:
• 5 million+ social mentions in data sample to date.
• Top 10 most marketable tennis athletes looks at top 20 ranked men and women players and calculates their social value based on social
mentions, Twitter followers, Facebook page likes, Instagram followers, international reach of buzz, positive sentiment of social mentions,
and total social fan following. Visit our website: adobe.ly/digitalindex
Read our blog:
Ask a question or make a suggestion:
• International reach: amount of countries contributing to geo tagged social buzz
• Positive sentiment: Scale of buzz from 1-10. 10 being most positive, 1 being the least positive.
• Social fan following: total number of fans from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram official pages