How to build your professional network with LinkedIn?
It's hard question a lot of people asking, on that presentation you can know basics about LinkedIn and how can use LinkedIn for you and have great results.
Check How to build your professional network with LinkedIn? and send me your feedback.
You Find me on:
How to build your professional network with LinkedIn? By: @AhmedBasyouney
LinkedIn is a business-oriented social
networking service. Founded in December
2002 and launched on the 5th of May 2003. It is
mainly used for professional networking. In
2006; LinkedIn members reached to the
number 20 millions and now LinkedIn has +300
What is LinkedIn`s mission
Connects the world’s professionals
to make them more productive and
The benefits of LinkedIn for
Identity the professional profile of record.
Networks that connect all of the world’s
Knowledge the definitive professional publishing
The benefits of LinkedIn for
Finding job candidates who would make a great
touch to your business.
Marketing the most effective way for marketers to
engage the professionals.
Giving the chance to introduce your sales and
Why do employees in the companies
should use LinkedIn?
To increase the visibility for the brand.
To have a brand ambassadors.
To improve the employees` morale.
Care about your location and
your career category.
Your current, your previous job
and your education are very
Customize your URL
Your LinkedIn Profile will be one
of the very first listing that would
be found when any one googles
Make it in your personal name to
make it optimized for the search
Tip #1 : You should also include this link
in your email signature, presentation
decks, business cards and any other
material that you hand out.
Your current, previous and
education is much important
- Tell people your story.
- Write as if you are talking to your “ideal
- Abbreviate; don’t talk too much.
- Include “call to action”.
- Include a video link of your written summary,
People don’t like to read for a long time, so give
them an easy way out!
- Allow the view to be liked and known and help
them to trust you.
- Talk personally to your ideal clients and touch
their pain points and show how you can solve
Be relevant in writing your past and your
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is sensitive,
every individual position listed is a rich keyword.
Optimize your descriptions to be found in LinkedIn’s
- Make sure that you put your skills that are
relevant to you and your career.
- Choose what you want to be recommended for.
- When you make a recommendation, be sure that it
is factual and genuine.
- Remember the perception...Quantity = Credibility
that found in LinkedIn’s “search”.
- Update and help people to keep in touch with you.
- Be sure that you chose the best channel to talk through
to communicate with them.
- Share your phone number, Mail and Else.
- Don't ask people you don't know to
- Ask your colleague to recommend you.
- Recommend people they will recommend you
- IF you have any publishing or books or
researches that you`ve done before, be sure to
add them to your profile.
- Join the relevant groups.
- Follow relevant people.
- Share ideas in your target groups.
What should you do with
Join Groups that your ideal client would be able to:
Start a topic that it`s a pain point.
Ask a question.
Lurk to find out what they worry about.
Respond to subjects you know.
Join Groups that include professional fellows:
Great B2B opportunities.
Stay up to date with the industry updates.
Network & Communication.
Share ideas & helpful information.
Gain valuable new connections.
Be active in Groups.
Recommend a person only for a real ability you know
Support your work associates and clients.
Edit your privacy settings and control what people
- Analyse your account and where are you now on
- Be sure that people who visit your account are
your target audience.
Know from which channel people visit your