AKBAR MAQSOOD KAYANI
What is pornography?
Some definitions of pornography:
•The depiction of erotic behavior (as in pictures or writing) intended
to cause sexual excitement.
•Material (as books or a photograph) that depicts erotic behavior
and is intended to cause sexual excitement.
•The depiction of acts in a sensational manner so as to arouse a
quick intense emotional reaction.
First documented porn pictures were printed in oriental manuals of
sex, Kama Sutra was the most popular one among them. The Hindu
feared that the paper works would not survive and decorated the
temples of Kajuraho with bas-reliefs of numerous figurines of
people having sex.
The word “porn” meaning “indecent pictures” or “depiction of whores”
came from Greeks who painted such frescos on the walls of their
brothels. In a word, such pictures were wonderful advertising of homes
where women sold their love to Greeks for money.
The art of porn flourished in the Renaissance.
At the end of the 18th century France was the leading country
regarding the spread of porn pictures. Porn became an element of
playing-cards, posters, post cards and so on. Today, the porn
pictures of that time seem to be rather chaste.
Any new technological achievement was placed at the service of
porn. The first porn daguerreotype appeared in 1855, and the first
porn film was made in a year after the Lumiere brothers invented
By the mid-1980s, the Golden Era of Porn came to naught. By that
time, the most popular porn stars appeared in hundreds of porn
films or even became porn directors and producers.
In reality, pornography is one of the most destructive and terrible
pieces of weaponry the Jews have ever deployed in their efforts to
corrode the character and integrity of white nations, and many
modern ills can be attributed to it.
1. PORN CONTRIBUTES TO SOCIAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL
PROBLEMS WITHIN MEN
2. PORN REWIRES THE MALE BRAIN
3. PORN DEMEANS AND OBJECTIFIES WOMEN
4. PORN HAS A NUMBING EFFECT UPON REALITY
5. PORN LIES ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO BE MALE AND
6. WATCHING INTERNET PORN EFFECTS YOUR BRAIN
7. THE DETRIMENTAL EFECTS OF PORNOGRAPHY ON SMALL
8. PORNOGRAPHY FREQUENTLY RESULTSIN
SEXUAL ILLNESS, UNPLANNED PREGNENCYIES, AND
In American Culture
• Every second $3,075.64 is spent on pornography.
• Approximately 40 million people in the United States are sexually
involved with the Internet.
• 94 percent of Americans believe a ban on Internet pornography
should be legal.
• 70 percent of 18-to-24-year-old men visit pornographic sites in a
typical month. 66 percent of men in their 20s and 30s also report
being regular users of pornography.
• 51 percent of US adults surveyed believe that pornography raises
men’s expectation of how women should look and changes men’s
expectations of how women should behave
• One out of every six women grapples with addiction to
• 70 percent of Internet porn traffic occurs between 9 a.m. and 5
p.m., when most people are at work.
• Twenty percent of men and thirteen percent of women admitted to
accessing pornography at work.
• 56 percent of divorces involve one party having “an obsessive
interest in pornographic websites.
• 42 percent of surveyed adults indicated that their partner’s use of
pornography made them feel insecure
• Twelve is the average age a child enters the pornography industry
and sexual slavery in the U.S.
• Nine out of ten children (ages eight to sixteen) have viewed
• When a child is exposed to pornography, their underdeveloped
brain becomes psycho-pharmacologically altered.
Pornography in Islam
Pornography is defined in the English language as an indecent form of
art or literature. Islam also views it as indecent and terms it as faahisha
"shameful deeds" in the Quran.
"Say: The things that my Lord has indeed forbidden are: shameful deeds
whether open or secret…"
Pervasive tools of pornography
• Underwear Ads
• Lowering the Gaze
Allah (SWT) says:
"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard
their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: and Allah is
well aquainted with all they do. And say to the believing women that
they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should
not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily)
appear thereof… "
How To Handle Pornography
o Tip #1: Know what's Halal and what's not?
o Tip #2: Surf the Web or Watch T.V When others are around
o Tip #3: Remember Allah is Watching You
o Tip #4: If It Happens, Seek Forgiveness & Don't Insist on doing it
o Tip #5: Just get up and leave
o Tip #6: Remember the Day of Judgment
o Tip #7: Connect With Your Salat
o Tip #8: Learn About Haya in Islam
o Tip #9: Avoid those involved in pornography
o Tip #10: Avoid things that lead to sin
o Tip #11: Develop a More Productive Schedule
o Tip #12: Are You Involved?
o Tip #13: Feeling overwhelmed? Remember Allah
o Tip #14: Less TV is better
o Tip #15: Satan is the Enemy: Seek refuge in God
o Tip #16: Remember others will Follow You
o Tip #17: Look for alternative entertainment
o Tip #18: Surround yourself with the Quran
o Tip #19: Remember your Mom and sister
o Tip #20: Have someone watch over you
o Tip #21: Fasting helps
o Tip #22: Life is full of tests
o Tip #23: Get Married
o Tip #24: Use technology to help
o Tip #25: It is not a Sin if you did not mean it
o Tip #26: Do Tauba, Repent and Return to Allah
o Tip #27: Repent Again and Fine Yourself
o Tip #28: Pray, Pray and Pray
o Tip #29: Fight Against Pornography