Time Management 101-Making the most of your day, every day
MAKING THE MOST OF YOUR DAY,
• Time management is the process of organizing and
planning how to divide your time between specific
activities throughout your day.
• There’s lots of work to do-time management can help
you get it all done.
• You need to allocate time for good self-care as well,
including sleep, meals and exercise if you want to stay
healthy and not burn out.
• Good time management enables you to work smarter
– not harder – so that you get more done in less time.
THE BENEFITS OF TIME MANAGEMENT
• It does take time to master time management skills,
but the benefits are enormous:
+Greater productivity and efficiency.
+A better professional reputation.
+Increased opportunities for advancement.
+Greater opportunities to achieve important life and
THE CONSEQUENCES OF POOR TIME
• Failing to manage your time effectively can have some very
-Inefficient work flow.
-Poor work quality.
-A poor professional reputation
-A stalled career.
-Higher stress levels.
-Letting people down
MASTERING TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Spending a little time learning about time-
management techniques will have huge benefits now
– and throughout your career.
• There are a number of effective ways to stop trying to
beat the clock, and manage your time instead
• You can work smarter, not harder, with the help of
good time management skills.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS FOR ALL
• Everyone can benefit from time management
• The busy office worker
• The disorganized student
• The work at home parent
• The business owner
• Anyone who wants to make the most of their
time each day to be productive and help others
• Time management can be one of the key differences
between great success in life, and an average or poor
• There is always going to be work-time management can
help you get it all done.
• Time management will make life less stressful, because
you will be more in control of your working day
• Deadlines will no longer drive you crazy
• Good time management will help you work smarter – not
harder – so that you get MORE done, and in LESS time.
STRUGGLING TO MANAGE YOUR TIME?
• Then register now for Time Management 101
and see what a difference it can make to your
career and personal life
• Register now at: