• Development With No Access To Source Code
• Bypass Restrictions
• Malware Analysis
• Bug Hunting & Exploit Development
• Self-Satistiﬁcation of curiosity.
Feed Input to
Reversing and Fuzzing
• RE is hard if the target is too complex.
• RE is hard if such obfuscations implemented in
• Fuzzing sometimes it just works, but without RE
it’s just a plain bugs with no prior knownledge to
• Good for analyzing a small apps / speciﬁc
• Best to ﬁnd implementation ﬂaw a bad features
• If the apps is to big it’s hard to ﬁnd bugs
• Hard to analyze if such obfuscations applied