Are you leveraging social proof to optimally boost leads and sales? Checkout out these tricks for harnessing current and past customer success (testimonials, star ratings, customer action shots, etc.) to drive more conversions.
- What kinds of social proof aid conversion (and why)
- Common conversion-killing social proof cases to avoid
- When and where social proof matters on a landing page
- How to score/grade the quality of your social proof
- What elements make a highly persuasive testimonial (and how to get them)
BONUS: Learn my "CRAVENS" methodology -- a simple scorecard for measuring the quality of social proof to effectively persuade conversion. CRAVENS = Credible, Relevant, Attractive, Visual, Enumerated, Nearby [anxiety points], Specific.
Note: A "craven" is a chicken, quitter, scaredy cat, etc. The CRAVENS model focuses on leveraging social proof to strategically reduce anxiety (i.e. scaredy cat, abandonment tendencies) and in turn boost conversion. Get ready for some actionable social proof tips and some epic LOL cat slides! #RememberTheCravens (scaredy cats!)
>> Presented Aug 26, 2014 for an Unbounce Webinar.
Short link: http://j.mp/socialproofcrowebinar