BEFORE WE GET STARTED!
I WILL SHOW YOU STEP BY STEP HOW TO MAKE
A COMPINATION OF FRUITS AND VEGETABELS
IN A JUICER! IT IS HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS! YOU
CAN MAKE YOUR OWN COMBINATIONS USING
THE SAME STEPS!!!
• Prepare your fruits or vegetables. Wash and
rinse them first, then remove any parts that
might be tough. Remove the eyes from
• Split apples, cucumbers, watermelons, and
similar fruits and vegetables, and remove their
seeds and any stems.
• Use seedless grapes, and make sure there are no
• Peel bananas, avocados, oranges, and any other
fruit or vegetable with a tough skin.
• Prepare your juicer. Whether you are using an
electric juicer, a food processor, or a hand
juicer, make sure it’s clean and sanitized
before you begin.
• Chop your fruits and vegetables into the
appropriate-sized chunks, depending on how
you will be juicing. An industrial juicer can
handle half a pineapple at once. A blender
prefers to be fed 1 inch (2.5cm) chunks.
• Process the raw fruits and vegetables until
you have the quantity you desire. Drier
products such as bananas or avocados, or
even oranges that might be on the dry
side, will benefit by the addition of liquids.
• Mix and match. Using flavor, nutrition mix
your juices freely. Also consider unlikely
sources for juice such as cabbage, onion, or
• Use the "rainbow approach" for health
benefits. Mix different colored vegetables to
get the widest range of nutrients.
• Add spices, flavorings, and especially
sugars. Fruits and many vegetables have
natural sugars already, so for the healthiest
drinks, only add more if it’s really necessary.
• Enjoy! You can chill your juices, or drink them
fresh. If you’re using a blender or food
processor, you can replace any water you
might add with ice, for a quick cool-me-down.