86. Help existing customers with webinars: Creating webinars explicitly for customers can help increase
adaption, lower support costs, upsell, increase satisfaction and foster loyalty.
87. Offer webinar speakers: A smart play is to offer yourself or specialists in your company as guest speakers
for the webinars industry partners host.
Influencer marketing has many colors. Companies and individuals may focus on targeting those that have
substantial clout, and thus, sway over an audience. They may publish and share the works of influencers to gain
influence by association.
Often, influencer marketing involves co-creation, that is, collaborating on content. Podcast interviews are an ideal
example. Finally, brands are increasingly offering incentives including free products, services and paychecks to
have bloggers and established voices in social media endorse or review their products.
“In his famous book ‘The Tipping Point,’ Malcolm Gladwell calls out mavens (as he calls influencers) as people who
also have a lot of knowledge about a topic. Influence isn’t just having a lot of followers. It’s also driven by expertise
and credibility on subject matter and the relationship between the influencer and his or her followers.”
~ Kyle Wong, Forbes writer
The better online marketers:
88. Explore influencer marketing programs: There is no more powerful force in marketing than word-of-
mouth. Influencer marketing ignites it.
89. Publish guest blogs at influential websites: Besides reaching out to bloggers to cover your product, a very
meaningful tactic is to offer a respected publisher a great piece of content in line with their audience’s
90. Develop customer advocacy programs: A happy and enthusiastic customer is your best salesperson.
Customer advocates are authentic and engaging, and therefore, incomparably influential.