1. 生命的迴聲 (The Echo of Life)
(中文由老編西歪翻譯)
A son and his father were walking on the mountains.
有一個小男孩跟他的父親在山中健行。
Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhh!!!"
突然間小男孩摔倒了,受了傷並慘叫著「啊…….啊!」
To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain:
"AAAhhh"
令他吃驚的是,他聽到從山中某處傳來一個重覆的聲音「啊…….啊!」。
Curious, he yells: "Who are you?"
出於好奇心他大喊:「你是誰?」
He receives the answer: "Who are you?"
他得到的回答是:「你是誰?」
Angered at the response, he screams :"Coward!"
2. 對這反應很生氣,他大吼著:「膽小鬼!」。
He receives the answer: "Coward!"
他得到的回應也是:「膽小鬼!」。
He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?"
他好奇的問父親:「這是怎麼回事啊?」
The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention."
父親微笑著說 「兒子,注意啦!」
And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!"
然後他對山中大吼一聲:「我欽佩你!」。
The voice answers: "I admire you!"
聲音回應:「我欽佩你!」。
Again the man screams: "You are a champion!"
父親再次大吼:「你是冠軍!」。
The voice answers: "You are a champion!"
聲音回應:「你是冠軍!」。
The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
男孩非常訝異,但是並不了解。
Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE." It
gives you back everything you say or do.
然而父親解釋說:「大家稱這個叫回音,但實際上這就是人生」 你所說或所做的
。
每一件事,最後都會回應到你身上。
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions.
我們的生命就是我們行為的簡單射影。
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart.
如果你想要世界上有更多的愛,那麼在你心中就要創造更多的愛。
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence.
如果想要你的團隊更有競爭力,那麼就要提高你自己的競爭力。
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life;
3. 這種關係適用於生活各個層面的每一件事情上。
Life will give you back everything you have given to it.
生命將回應你曾做過的每一件事。
YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU!
你的人生並不是巧合。它是你的射影。
[註一] 原文取材自「The Echo of Life」,中文由老編西歪翻譯。
http://www.helpothers.org/story.php?sid=13861
[註二] 本作品已發表於 Slideshare 網站。
The Echo of Life (生命的迴聲)
http://www.slideshare.net/changcy0326/the-echo-of-life-14547145