Continuous downhole pressure monitoring
with the benefit of automated pump control.
• Automated fluid control system that
eliminates guess work that can lead to
• Every engineer wishes that they could
justify the automation of their artificial lift
for low volume wells. NOW THEY CAN!!
• GEO PSI and COGEDIS – TUNIS have put
together a reliable and cost effective
system for land based completions that
provides immediate return on investment,
by maximizing production and reducing
• The pump control system is universal and works with
ANY progressive cavity pump drive head, pump jack, or
• Bottom hole pressure gauge provides real time fluid level
and automatically controls the VFD.
• The entire system is engineered for maximum reliablity.
• EASY TO USE and convenient. On-site set up time for
automation requires less than 10 minutes.
• Data can be sent to head office via cell phone, satellite,
scada, or XBEE protocol. Real time secure internet web
• Optimize pump life through perfect
• Precise fluid level control.
• Reduce operating expenses caused by
• Alerts the customer about pump wear
before the pump is worn out.
• Alerts the customer to sanding before the
pump is stuck.
• Alerts you to a hole in the tubing or
• Allows the customer to define preset
warning levels for:
– Fluid level – maximize production without pumping off
– Torque – prevent sanding up.
– Pump Speed – maximize pump life
– Amps – parted rods
– And more……
• 16 inputs (8 digital and 8 analog)
– Customer can add casing pressure, motor temperature,
flow meters, tank levels, Hz, Horse Power, and more.
• Logging capability. Download ASCII data or
direct to excel for reservoir analysis. Web
The Smart Pumper
Easy to use
read out in field.