Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
1. Modern art rejects the traditionally accepted
forms and emphasizes individual experimentation.
2. Any person, object, scene or event can be a subject
3. Art has a purpose of value in itself which is to
4. Art is a powerful medium in mass communication.
5. Undesirable behavior of a man can be change into
social and order through art.
1. Art, unlike other subject areas, is able to
illuminate learning across all subjects in the
2. Art teaches skills that are attractive to
employees: creativity, problem-solving,
interpersonal skills, discipline, etc.
of new perspectives
diversity can be a
of teaching through
4. Art makes learning fun. It encourages active,
enthusiastic participation in the learning
process, which can translate into greater
confidence, self-esteem, and achievement in
other academic subjects.
1. There is really no such thing as ART, there are only
2. Art is a record of man’s experiences and aspirations.
3. Art is a product of a highly creative mind.
4. Art teaches skills that are attractive to employees.
5. Art makes learning fun.
Determine the relationships between
a. art and life
b. art and belief/religion
c. art and politics
d. art and economics
e. art and technology
f. art and geography