What is drop shipping?
• Drop shipping is a fulfillment model that allows you to
buy products individually from a wholesaler and ship
them directly to your customer.
• Instead of purchasing a large amount of inventory, you
simply partner with a drop shipping supplier and list
their merchandise for sale. Then, once you receive an
order you forward it to the supplier for fulfillment. The
supplier will ship the product directly from their
warehouse to your customer, and charge you only for
the price of the
What are the benefits of drop shipping?
• The drop shipping model has a number of advantages:
• Lower Capital Requirement: With drop shipping, you don’t need to invest
thousands of dollars in inventory. Instead, you only purchase a product
when you have an existing order to fill.
• Wider Product Selection: When you don’t have to pre-purchase all the
items you sell, you can offer a significantly larger number of products to
• Reduced Risk: Without thousands invested in inventory, the risk involved
with starting an online store is dramatically reduced. If things don’t work
out, you aren’t stuck with thousands in inventory you have to sell at a loss.
• Location Independence: Because you don’t have to worry about
fulfillment or running a warehouse, it’s possible to run a drop shipping
business from anywhere with a laptop and an internet connection.
• Highly Scalable: Because you don’t need to manually fulfill each order, it’s
relatively easy to scale a drop shipping business.
Is drop shipping a profitable business model?
• Like all businesses, success and profitability rely
on a number of variables. But when done
correctly, it’s possible to create highly profitable
online businesses with drop shipping. Drop
shipping isn’t a magic formula – and real success
takes significant work and time – but it’s a viable
online business model with very low risk. Drop
shipping was the model I used to start my own
online store, allowing me to permanently quit my
How much can I make with drop shipping?
• Again, like all businesses, profits and success range
widely based on a number of factors – most notably,
the commitment and dedication of the business owner
and the niche selected. But with a long-term
commitment, hard work and the right approach it’s
possible to create a drop shipping business that
provides a six-figure income.
• A business of this scale will take time to build – likely
years – but it’s definitely possible. And once a drop
shipping businesses is up-and-running, it’s
fairly straightforward to automate and/or outsource
most of the day-to-day aspects of the business.
Where do people sell drop shipped products?
• People sell drop shipped products just about everywhere!
Many sales on eBay and Amazon are fulfilled through drop
shippers, as are items on thousands of eCommerce sites,
especially smaller ones.
• And even the big boys utilize drop shipping to expand their
product catalog and offerings. It’s likely that large
companies like Sears and Home Depot utilize the drop
shipping model for some of their less popular items. This
allows them to offer a broad selection while limiting the
inventory they have to maintain.
• While it’s possible to sell drop shipped items in a number of
ways, creating your own eCommerce site offers the best
chance of building a scalable, profitable and successful
drop shipping business in the long run.
About VirVenture Business Status
• It has more than 400 vendors.
• Does a business nearly 5000$ monthly a net
• 90% business comes from Amazon.com
• It has its rating upto 99 %.
• Has more than 4lac. Product active for sale.