Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Synthesis and characterization of triphenylethylene derivatives with aggregation induced emission characteristics
Presented by : Muhammad Faisal
• Aggregation Induced Emission (AIE) Property
• Organic luminescent materials with AIE properties
• Applications of AIE in the areas of
– Electroluminescence devices
• Limited in number due to complicated and difficult preparation.
• Triphenylethylene carbazole and triphenylethylene derivatives
– The derivatives were easily prepared by a three-step reaction, including
the Suzuki and Wittig–Horner reactions.
– Structural Identification
– Thermal Properties
– Photopysical and Electrochemical Properties
– Aggregation Induced Emission Properties
• We have developed New class of AIE compounds……
• Blue light emitters
• Maximum fluorescence emission wavelength 443-461
• Glass transition temperature range, 86-129 °C…..
• Decomposition temperature, 432-534 °C…..
• HOMO levels are between5.61-5.66 eV….
• ΔEg values range is 3.18-3.22 eV….
• The compounds (BN)2Bt and (BB)2Bt exhibited vibronic
fine-structure PL spectra when the water fraction was less