1. Nair, Arun, et al. “Massively parallel methods for deep reinforcement learning”. arXiv preprint arXiv:
2. Mnih, Volodymyr, et al. "Asynchronous methods for deep reinforcement learning". Proceedings of the
33nd International Conference on Machine Learning, ICML 2016, New York City, NY, USA, June 19-24,
3. Babaeizadeh, Mohammad, et al. "GA3C: GPU-based A3C for deep reinforcement learning". NIPS
4. Clemente, Alfredo V., et al. "Efﬁcient parallel methods for deep reinforcement learning". CoRR, abs/
5. Horgan, D., et al. “Distributed Prioritized Experience Replay”. ArXiv e-prints, March 2018.
6. Espeholt, Lasse, et al. "IMPALA: Scalable Distributed Deep-RL with Importance Weighted Actor-Learner
Architectures”. arXiv preprint arXiv: 1802.01561, 2018
7. Stooke, Adam, Abbeel, Pieter. “Accelerated Methods for Deep Learning”. arXiv preprint arXiv:
8. Munos, Re ́mi, et al. “Safe and efﬁcient off-policy reinforcement learning”. In Advances in Neural
Information Processing Systems, pp. 1046–1054, 2016.
9. Jaderberg, Max, et al. “Reinforcement learning with unsupervised auxiliary tasks”. International
Conference on Learning Representations, 2017.
10.Dean, Jeffrey, et al. “Large scale distributed deep networks”. In Advances in Neural Information
Processing Systems 25, pp. 1223–1231, 2012.
11.TensorFlow w/XLA: TensorFlow, Compiled!
12.Chetlur, Sharan, et al. cudnn: Efﬁcient primitives for deep learning. CoRR, abs/1410.0759, 2014.
13.Goyal, Priya, et al. Accurate, large minibatch sgd: Training imagenet in 1 hour. arXiv preprint
14.Intuitive RL: Intro to Advantage-Actor-Critic (A2C)