Are you overwhelmed by Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and more? There are a million networks to broadcast yourself on and very few hours in a day. Social media manager and burlesque performer Erica McGillivray (Vicious Wishes) walks you through how to get your social media channels under control. Learn how to:
- Choose the right management software for your life.
- Pick the right networks for your audience.
- Prove your audience is coming to your shows.
- Set realistic goals around your social media.
by Vicious Wishes (Erica McGillivray)
• 300+ events from 20-3,000
• 9 years of online marketing
• Specializing in community, social
media, content, branding, and SEO
• Speaker, teacher, and author
Tracking spreadsheet - bit.ly/burlycon-15-spreadsheet
The Psychology of Social Media by Courtney Seiter
How to predict ticket sales
What Social Media Sites Should Your Company Be On?