Responsible position in an organization and contribute immensely towards organizational growth and
make my skills speak my position as an effective and efficient employee.
Degree Institute Board/University Percentage Year
M.M.S. Chetana’s RKIMR Mumbai 63 2010
B.Sc. Yeshwant College Nanded 70.41 2007
H.S.C. Yeshwant College Maharashtra 54.67 2003
S.S.C. M.U.H.S., Nanded Maharashtra 71.86 2000
Current Organization: Bharti Airtel Ltd ( Since Jan
Designation: Assistant Manager- Sales
• Responsible for Corporate Postpaid sales in Maharashtra circle, Aurangabad through DSA.
• Performing activities like identifying key accounts, acquiring new customers, exploring new
avenues to generate business, as well as enhancing recurring business from them
• Streamlining direct & indirect sales, collaborating & coordinating with the customers to
achieve maximum customer satisfaction and retention
• Liaising & interfacing with the cross-functional teams to attain customer delight, pitching in
all the core and other line of products to maximize RMS
• Spearheading corporate and enterprise sales of postpaid, and supervising product
penetration by adhering to the existing services while understanding client's business
• Monitoring, developing & managing channels, recruiting direct sales teams & channels
• Closely working with sales team & DSA to achieve sales target.
• Accountable for DSA sales & business development plans.
• Monthly Review with the sales team & telecaller on sales progress.
• Closely monitor monthly performance against plan & proactively identify solution to close
• Responsible to identify and develop DSA sales business month on month for expansion,
increased business volume and coverage.
• Providing sales, product & technical training to channel partners and their sales team
• Ensure Smooth flow of information between various team internally (CSD, Access
management and billing team) and externally( sales team and DSA )
Previous Organization: Matrix Cellular (International) Services Pvt. Ltd (Oct 2011 to Dec
Designation: Assistant Manger Sales
• Responsible for selling products e.g. International SIM cards, international data cards, Foreign
exchange and Travel Insurance
• Handling a team of 5 people, allocating daily sales targets for each sales representative and
training them by providing product knowledge.
• Regularly meeting channel partners and maintaining relationship with them to promote our
products and increase revenue out of it
• Doing BTL marketing activities for the company to increase awareness of the products and
• Responsible to provide feedback from end users as well as sellers to the technical dept to help
enhance products and services
• Designing and working on various marketing researches to get feedback from the customers
• Building strong relationships with various travel agents and companies(like SOTC, Thomas Cook,
Red Apple etc.) for additional sales.
• Cross Selling of DATA CARDS, BOLTONS, and FOREX.
• Coordinating with telecalling department for additional lead allocation.
• Introduced various ways from where we can find relevant data to our business
The key clients handled
• High net worth (HNI’s) and NRIs
• Corporate like Bajaj, ,GlaxoSmith Kline, Earnst and Young, Mediacom Communications,
Mandhana Industies,Deloitte, JP Morgan, Citibank, etc.
Previous Organization: Infocom Network Limited. (tradeindia.com) (June 2010 to Sep
Designation: Executive Business Development
• Explain the concept of B2B and Convert
• Market Analysis of Products and Services.
• Daily Visits to New Clients.
• Client Servicing (After Sales). for the promotion of their company and generate business from
• Coordinating with the Director of various companies.
• Team Handling.
• Looking after marketing process for South Mumbai region.
• Basic Computer Knowledge (Windows Operating System)
• Proficient in MS WORD, MS EXCEL & MS POWER POINT
• Internet Savvy
• An active team player with good communication skills and ability to support and sustain a
positive work environment that fosters team performance.
• Self motivated, creative and innovative individual willing to work hard.
• Positive learner from mistake.
• Learned how to manage customers while doing job in service industries.
• Learned how to maintain coordination with colleagues and sales team efficiently.
• Watching Movies, Travelling & Playing Cricket.
• Meeting people, making friends, get to know about their experiences in life and key to success
• Reading News paper and Acquiring market knowledge
• Read & Write : English, Hindi, Marathi & Urdu.
• Speak : English, Hindi, Marathi & Urdu.
Date of Birth : 10th
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Permanent Address : H.No-9-4-476, Ali Nagar Near Khoja Colony, Degloor Naka,