Shahena Tours and Travels
We committed to fulfill your manpower demand
We committed to fulfill your manpower demand
Human intellect shapes the world with beautiful constructions and planning activities.
Shahena Tours & Travels is a joint venture to procure man powers from one country
for another around the world. Specially we have vast connections in the Middle East,
North Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia and Far Eastern for supplying and recruiting man
Shehena Tours & Travels is a government approved Recruiting agency bearing license
No. RL-896, which attained a good reputation over years with reliable and guaranteed
services offered to esteem foreign employers as well as local authorities.
There are vast resource of man powers in Bangladesh who are energetic, hospitable and
trustworthy. We recruit skilled and semi-skilled workers as well as fresh ones who are
getting proper training and education as per standard of foreign demands. We have
separate training and education centers for unskilled work forces in Bangladesh.
Our aim is to satisfy our customers. We are committed to fulfill your demand with
sincerity and devotion. It will be highly appreciated if you deem it necessary to contact
us for your requirements regarding manpowers.
Bangladeshi Labor overview
Bangladeshi workers are generally Religious, loyal, friendly, responsible, dedicated,
reliable and hardworking; they usually respond to jobs at any kind and they are
conscious of their self-respect.
The availability of manpower in Bangladesh is in excess of its national needs or its
capacity to absorb. So, Bangladesh is in a benevolent position of helping other
developing countries where acute shortage of manpower is stumbling block to the
implementation of development plans.
Shahena Tours & Travels provides full staffing services to the manpower industry.
The services provided ranges from skilled, semi skilled work forces and office personnel in
We give words and keep it at any cost. That is the secret of our success and we always work
in a very high standard level. Given our approach our aims and objectives are:
• To deliver a service that you can count on
• To provide you with a service that offers value for money
• To Provide you with a well tailored recruitment service that will deliver High Quality
personnel & service
• To ensure that constant flow of communication is maintained
• To ensure that our staff meets all necessary standards including Employment
Standard Acts and all other related standards within their disciplines
• To ensure that all personnel sent to work are up to date with their trainings
Given our partnership approach, we aim to achieve high service standards. These include:
• Delivering services within required time
• Trying closely match staff with positions available
• Ensuring that our Consultants are well informed of your requirements in order to
make successful manpower placements
• And above all we keep our promises and committed to care our customers choice
with sincerity and devotion
Why STT For Your Recruitment Solutions
We are interested to work with you and followings are essential features of our service
• You can contact us at any time 24 hours a day whenever you want
• We will respond within 20 minutes and endeavor to supply the required staff
immediately, often at short notice and in all kind of emergencies
• We will not charge for staff transport at whatever the case unless specifically
requested on a particular situation
• We will not charge for short notice bookings
• All personnel report to work with an identity Card and in appropriate uniforms or
• We make regular courtesy calls and visits to all our clients' establishments in order
to identify staffing requirements well ahead of time
• We advertise regularly in appropriate journals and other media
• We can offer advice and assistance with the recruitment of permanent staff from
Bangladesh and Middle East
• We provide our service with a view of service continuity in mind when making
placements to your establishment by maintaining as much as possible the same
pool of staff
We extent the following services to our principals with utmost sincerity.
We select sufficient number of candidates of the required number of each trade and
arrange for interview and final selection by the employer. We expect that the principal’s
representative would be available during final selection and we shall provide all the
facilities for the trade test at our cost and responsibilities within the specified period.
During selection of semi-skilled and skilled personnel, we conduct trade test covering
specific trade by a competent craftsman testing board. This includes both theoretical and
practical tests as follows:
A) Theoretical knowledge including language.
B) Identification of work position and handing of tools related to their trade
C) Identification of equipments and materials used in the specific trades
D) Detailed knowledge of trade workmanship.
TRADE TESTING AND SELECTION PROCEDURES
Our trade testing facilities are fully equipped and staffed by suitably qualified personnel.
Our resident engineers and other staff at his facility have a through understanding and
experience of all aspects of industry in general and experience in particular with
multinational companies, which not only makes them sensitive to client’s requirements
but also be familiar with international standards.
Upon confirmation by the employer of their requirements, mobilization of applicants will
immediately be initiated by the agency to man-pool as many candidates as possible
through advertisement in the daily news paper, provisional recruitment, by going to the
job site and through our trusted sub agents.
It is our usual system to pre-screen the applicants before lining up them for final
interview either in our own trade test center or govt. approved vocational training center.
It is after such exhaustive short listing and upon client’s approval, that personnel are
considered eligible for our data bank a great time over!
Issuance of passport
To ensure correct passport is most important to dispatch manpower. However, normally
we need two weeks time to obtain passport.
After selection, the candidates are sent for medical examination to the respective clinics
approved by the host country.
We always forward the flight schedule to employer at least 7 days in advance of schedule
date. Any changes always are notified immediately.
Functional Distribution of Work flow
• To obtain Recruiting permission from BMET immediately after receiving Demand
letter, Power of Attorney and other relevant documents from the employer subject
to proper verification of visa advise from Embassies in Dhaka.
• To mobilize the people of recruitment within shortest possible time through
countrywide network & through advertisement in Newspaper
• To arrange interviews for selection of candidates.
• To prepare list of the selected candidates.
• To direct the selected candidates for medical check-up and to collect the medical
reports for the individual candidates.
• Passports, Police Clearance Certificate, Medical Reports along with photographs to
be received and checked properly
• Preparation of list as per category and hand over to the concerned section along
with passports and other relevant documents to process visa form.
Visa processing Section
• Processing the visa forms, forwarding letter and contract form etc.
• Submitting the documents to the concerned Embassy for Visa stamping.
• Collection the passports after visa stamping from the Embassy.
Immigration Clearance Section
• Filling up Bio-data and completing all formalities regarding undertaking NOC,
Security Bond. Contract papers and FCAD accounts for all the selected
• Submitting all documents including passports to the BMET for immigration
• Handover all documents to the personnel section after obtaining such clearance
• Preparation of Personnel file for each and every candidate.
• Collecting of signature of the candidates in the register and also to procure
individual undertaking on judiciary stamp paper.
• To prepare the flight list of the candidates on priority basis and to handover the
same to the dispatch section.
• It is our great pleasure that we have a sister concern named Memory Air Travels
(Member of ATAB). To handover the list of the necessary group wise, to the
Manager of our Travel Agency Memory Air Travels for the reservation and
• Collection of Tickets from the Travel Agency.
• Filling up Health/Embarkation Cards.
• To arrange all travel documents of the passengers and to make final departure list
to complete briefing etc.
• To arrange boarding card of the candidates after fulfilling the customs and
immigration formalities at Airport.
• To send Fax with details to the Principal/Employer well in advance of the flight.
• To send the final Fax/Telex message to the Principle/Employer just after boarding
the flight to receive the employees from the Airport on arrival.
Graphical Work Flow
Some of our valuable Clients
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.)
Awoidah Muflah Dolih Al Sobiti Jeddah
Bandar Abdullab Soad Al Thliyon Riyadh
Mashari nayef Bin Mohomod Al Ruois Makkah
Abdullah Bin Ali Bin Mohammad Al Zorudi Dammom
Rohmah Au Bin Yeahyen Al Zahroni Jeddah
Ewa Z Mohammed Joher Al Shahon Riyadh
Hotem bin Motloque Bin Salem Al Hozemi Jeddah
Fozel Bin Ali Bin Mohammad Al Mohdwi Dammom
Hoson Bin Boqer Bin Abdullah Al Matowoh Dammom
Ahmod Khaled Bin Abdul Aziz Al Ublan Dammom
Abbas Bin Mansur Bin Eso Al Abdul Goni Dammom
Hosanin Bin Ahmed Bin Au Shoer Dammom
Abdul Moin-Al-Mosifoy-Al-Korishy Jeddah
Ewez Haul Ewaz Al-Hapli Makkah
Riyodh Ahmad Hosan Al Mustafo Dammom
Bodor Noser Ibrahim Al-Saqir Dammom
Foroous Au Tofozzal Hossoin Riyadh
Abdur Rabman Badiul Bin Abdur Rahmon Al Zayed Dammom
Arifur Robmon Bodiul Alam Jeddah
Mohomm Ad Ali Isa Al Mukhter Dammom
Noor Ahmad Mohammad Ba Huciros Jeddah
Ali Salman Mansur Al Mohasana Dammom
Ibrohim Muso Ahmad Ibrohim Dammom
Ahmod Hummad Abed Abed Al Usaimi Jeddah
Abdul Qader Bin Abdur Rahman Bin Mohammod Al Ziloni Dammom
Obaid Soleh Hosan Al Zahroni Jeddah
Abdul Bin Au Bin Ahmad Almurik Dammom
Wolid Ahmod Ibn Said Al Qahtani Jeddah
Yasmin Saleh Bin Murshed Al Rafyei Dammom
Abdullah Hamd Bin Abdur Rahman Al Zoyed Dammom
Mohammad Au Bin Isa Al Mukhtar Dammom
Zober Bin Hasan Bin Mi Al Suror Dammom
Nasir Bin Ahmed Bin Atiyo Al Jahroni Riyadh
State Of Qatar
China State Construction Engineering Corp. W.L.L.
Maho Al Khaleej Contracting Co. W.L.L.
Al Arabe Trad And Contracting Co.
Extreme Piling Tech. W.L.L.
Qatar Building Engineering Co.
Noors Engineering W.L.L.
Global United Development W.L.L.
Al-Ajjaj Limited Co. W.L.L.
Al- Huda Construction Engineering Co. W.L.L.
Raku Engineering Co. W.L.L.
United Arab Emirates (U .A.E.)
Al Shirawi Air-Conditioning Co. L.L.C.
Al Seer Trading Agencies
DUBCO Construction L.L.C.
Al Tamimi Construction L.L.C.
Head Office Qatar and Dubai Representative
120, DIT Extn. Road (4th floor) Kazi Shahnoor Ashraf
Habibullah Menson, Fakirapool, Dhaka-1200 Overseas Director
Email: email@example.com, Shahena Tours & Travels
firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +974 563 8032
Web: www.shahenatours.com E-mail: email@example.com
Phone: +880-02-935 5105, 9356454 firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: +88-02-935 5105
STT providing overseas Manpower Recruitment Solutions from Bangladesh.