FILE UPLOAD FORMS FOR
File Upload Forms for Google Drive
■ Design beautiful web forms that accept file uploads.
■ Allow single file uploads or multiple upload per field.
■ Uploaded files are saved in the form owner’s Google Drive.
■ Form Responses are saved in Google Spreadsheet similar to Google Forms.
■ Send email notifications when new form responses are received.
■ Protect forms with CAPTCHAs and/or passwords.
■ Track visitors to your online forms with GoogleAnalytics
■ Apply data validation rules to form fields with regular expressions.
■ Embed forms in your own website or blog
1. Go to https://forms.studio and
design your form using the
2. Save the form and click Preview to
preview the design of your form.
3. Copy the form embed code to your
1. The Google Spreadsheet will be
created in your Google Drive after
you buy the premium license.
2. Open the Google Spreadsheet for
storing the form responses.
3. Go to Addons > File Upload Forms >
4. Authorize the File Upload Forms
5. Update the form configuration and
save the changes.
1. Inside the Google Spreadsheet, go
toTools > Script Editor.
2. Switch to the forms.html file and
paste the HTML embed code.
3. Click the Floppy icon to save your
1. Inside the Script Editor, go to Publish
> Deploy as Web App
2. Choose “Me” under “Execute the
3. Choose “Anyone, even anonymous”
under “Who has access to the app”
4. Click Deploy and make a note of the
web app URL.That’s your File
Upload Form page that you can
share with the world.
Everything you wanted to know about Upload Forms