Solar is one of the renewable source of energies which is easy to install in the home. solar water heater has evolved more since many years and the slides here displays about the solar water heater for the pool
• Solar is one of the renewable source of energy which can
be easily employed in home.
• The solar is utilized for various purpose from small scale
to large scale.
• There are many innovative products being produced by
solar and they are used in the routine life.
• The solar power is one of the cheapest and easy
installable form of renewable energies.
Solar Water Heater
• Solar water heater is one of the products which are
in since many years and they have been utilized for
the household purpose.
• There are different types of solar water heaters used
from house to industries and are used for various
• Some of the most common utilization method of
solar water heater is -
Types Of Solar Water Heater
• The solar water heater is broadly classified into
• Active solar water heater:
– Direct circulation system
– Indirect circulation system
• Passive solar water heater:
– Integral collector-storage passive system
Hot Water Pool
• The hot water pool is not possible in all the part and
implementation of this is also costly.
• Folks doesn’t prefer hot water in all the climatic
condition, so constructing the pool for the hot water
alone doesn’t big benefit to the house. this also
• So normal pool can be interfaced with the solar
water heaters and the hot water can be transferred
Parts In Solar Pool Water Heater
• the solar panels to track the sun power and convert
in to heat energy.
• The stainer to collect the water from the swimming
• The filter to purify the water collected from the pool.
• The pump used to circulate the cold water from the
pool via the collectors and again to the pool
• the cold water from the pool is collected by the
strainer, the water then passed to the purifier or the
• The water is cleaned there and they are circulated via
the pump to the collectors in the tank.
• In case of water being used from the tank, the
purified water is stored in the tank or the fresh water
is utilized for the pool.
• Either the stored water or the purified and filtered
water is taken to the pool via the circulating pump
• In this process, the solar panels are installed on the
roof near the pool and connection is done proximity
to the pool.
• The two types of collectors most commonly
employed for this type are glazed and unglazed
• Some of the benefits of solar pool compared to
normal pool is:
• Pollution free process.
• The temperature is raised easily.
• Less maintenance
• Easy and cheap installation
• Operating cost is eliminated.
• These are the basic working and the benefits of solar
pool water heating system.
• The pool is not confined to home alone, they are
even used in spas and large scale swimming classes
which operates even in the cold season.
• the solar is even utilized in many other household
• Glazerindia (http://glazerindia.com) is one of the
solar water heater producers In India.
• They provide number of services like domestic solar
water heating service, industrial solar water heating