The home page features kittens.
Too bad, she's really a sucker for puppies.
Still, she loves animals, and decides to make another
The donation amounts start at $25 and end at $100. Don't they know I already gave them $100 wonders Sarah?
Please help us organize
our upcoming Auction!
Finally, she's being asked to volunteer for the same event. Sarah really wishes they'd just thank, rather than pester, her.
It will be many more months before Sarah comes back to visit "Think of the Pets", if at all. Sad puppy.
He works in development
for “Think of the Pets”
• No record of past interactions
• Forced to use the same messaging
• Customization is hard
He has no record of Sarah's past interactions.
He is forced to use the same messaging to everyone, regardless of their engagement over time.
Joe would love to send Sarah a customized message, but it's so labor intensive and he has so little time!
Think of the Pets failed to capitalize on
Sarah's interest in their cause and increase
Now we can:
• Track interactions
• Segment contacts
• Tailor messaging
- Track all of her interactions in one place
- Segment contacts and do manual stuff like mail merges
- Tailor messaging and outreach based on a users engagement.
• What about the data we don't capture in the
• How do we measure engagement in a world of
clicktivism and social media?
• No realtime feedback and/or customizations.
A CRM has allowed us to customize the experience when we *go to them*, not when they *come to us*.