Matches Buyers and Sellers of Professional
VR & AR Products & Services
Provides Critical Information
Collects Powerful Data & Analytics
2017 2018 2019 2020 2021
VR & AR Revenue Forecast in $Billions
WHO ARE THE BUYERS?
Source: Goldman Sachs Global
Half of the VR & AR Market will Include
Enterprise/Industrial Applications by 2021.
USE CASE – MEDIA / ENTERTAINMENT
- LA Times decides to
create an advertiser
Award “red carpet”
- Doesn’t have a network
or the know how to
- PipelineVR matches LA
Times with Immersive
production company &
- Berkshire Hathaway
uses VR to showcase
properties for clients
moving from abroad.
- After submitting a
project request via
PipelineVR, BH settles on
VR real estate specialist
- VR has been adapted as
an important competitive
advantage for BH
USE CASE – REAL ESTATE / LUXE
OUR DEEP DATA BASE
AND NOTIFIES THE TOP
EACH SELLER PAYS
$25-$50 FOR A DIRECT
A PROJECT REQUEST
FOR A VR DEMO FILM
Spa$al Sound Specialist
360 Drone Operator
VR & AR
(60% of Registered
Sellers that submit
of Bids per Active
How We Reach $61M by 2021
CUSTOMER ACQUISITION PLAN
Identify top 3 verticals for demand generation testing
Develop hypothesis on “Who” the key decision makers are In
each vertical, and “How” each decision maker engages in the
Size “Opportunity/Demand” by marketing channel i.e. # of
US based monthly searches for AR/VR by key word
Execute small “Signs of Life” tests across SEM, FB, Email,
Sales & Marketing
G & A
Paul T. Kim
Content and Services Partnership
OTT Video & VR
Heads Samsung’s partnerships with leading content
partners and brands to develop unique VR content
offerings, in areas of games, real estate, healthcare,
education, and b2b solutions.
Idealab Director, Managing Director at Mayfield Fund
focusing on investments in the consumer internet, partner
at Latham & Watkins and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Darren A. Denenberg Ph.D. Lecturer in the Donald Bren School of Informatics and
Computer Sciences, UC Irvine. Developing online Master’s
program to begin in 2016.
David Lebow YP Holdings from 2013-2017 most recently as Chief
Revenue Officer. In that time, YP had over $2b in annual
revenues with more than $1B of digital revenue, making it
the ninth largest digital media company in the U.S.
Matthew D. Papish, Founder & CEO
• Founder & CEO at Enstigo; built platform that automates mobile ad creation. Attracted capital from a strong group of
individual and institutional investors.
• CEO at Cinsay; SaaS platform enabling distributed online video/eCommerce. Attracted $45M of investment capital
• Head of Branded Entertainment at AOL. Formed in-house division to sell online video platforms to AOL’s largest advertisers.
• Founder & President at Gold Coast Entertainment. Oversaw creative studios and Video equipment services. Grew sales to $150M.
• Senior Advisor/Consultant at MySpace; Classmates.com; Spark Networks; and John Templeton Foundation.
• IBM Corp, large computer sales lead at BofA.
• Staff Assistant to the President, The White House
• SVP, Commercial Office Development, Arden Realty, Inc. (NYSE) (largest SoCal REIT), Sold to GE Capital;
• Founding Director, Marine National Bank, Irvine, CA
• USC, International Business
• Captain, USMC
Bart Porter, Finance
• Chris has spent the majority of his career selling, managing and delivering large-scale consulting engagements
for Fortune 1000 clients. Founded Irvine based Verys in 2012.
• Oversees all aspects of project delivery, portfolio management, finance, HR and legal.
Chris Antonius, Development lead and CEO at VERYS
• Fundraise Goal: $850,000 ($350k raised to date)
• Seeking: $400,000~$500,000
• Anticipated Series A raise: $5M~$7M
• Convertible note:
• Automatic conversion upon qualified equity financing of at least $500,000.
• 20% discount
• Conversion at investor’s election.
• $3M valuation cap.
Exploding, Global Market
Still Nascent & Fragmented
• Connects Buyers & Sellers
• Facilitates Transactions
• First to Market
• Focus on Enterprise segment
Buyers Confused on How to
B2B Marketplace Solution
Highly Scalable Revenue
Experienced Leadership with
Deep Domain Expertise
Sellers Desperate for Sales