Be the first to like this
Remember the choose your own adventure books that you used to read as a kid? This session is a reincarnation of a choose your own adventure book as a conference talk!
You'll learn about Spring Boot, Docker, and Kubernetes in this talk, along with the choices you make in the following areas:
* What kind of application architecture to build? Monolith or microservices?
* Would you like to use Java or Kotlin?
* MySQL, PostgreSQL, Neo4j, or MongoDB?
* Spring MVC or Spring WebFlux?
* Angular, React, or Vue?
* PWA or mobile app?
* Istio with Kubernetes or Kubernetes without Istio?
GitHub repos of demos:
* Monolith: https://github.com/mraible/healthy-hipster
* Microservices: https://github.com/mraible/choose-jhipster