Successfully reported this slideshow.
Welcome to the era of ...
COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT LIMITS!!
Did you review the contract I sent you?
-... So it’s finished? You’ll send it to me by e-mail?
- My e-mail address? Frankly, I don’t remember it !!!
- Just a minute, let me check.
WHAT’S MY E-MAIL ADDRESS?
- No, no, that’s my home e-mail address!
- Listen, I can’t find it.
Let me check and call you back.
- Oh!... You’re going for lunch...
OK, I’ll send you the address by fax.
You’ll have it when you get back. OK?
OK. So give me your fax number.
- What! You don’t know it?
- OK, here’s what we’ll do.
You e-mail me your fax number and I’ll fax you
my e-mail address.
- No, that won’t work.
Wait, I’m getting mixed up...
Let me think...
So… Hum… OK… Well… Yeah…
- What’s your cell-phone number?
- Oh, your battery is dead ... Mine too...
- OK, listen, here’s what we’ll do...
- You charge your cell-phone battery, I’ll call you in a couple of
hours and leave you my e-mail address in your voice mail.
- Then you take my e-mail address in your voice mail and you
e-mail me your fax number.
-Then I can fax you my e-mail address.
- That’s plan A. Now for plan B!
I send myself an e-mail to see what my e-mail address is
and then I record a message for you in my voice mail....
…when you get it, you send me the answer on my pager...
…so then, I send you a fax with my e-mail address.
No, it’s not at all complicated.
-We just need a bit of coordination... and luck...
-There’s also a third possibility that’s much simpler: plan C...
You send me the contract directly by express messenger.
-Yeah!... It’s the best plan strategically speaking...
- But actually, I have a small question...
…what was I supposed to send you by e-mail?
My e-mail address, my fax number, my cell number,
- Oh! You don’t remember either.
- It would probably be a good idea to have periodic
bilateral coordination meetings concerning protocols
for internal communications.
- But anyway, since your office is at the other end of the corridor,
I’ll come by to pick it up in 2 minutes... OK? Bye!
And the moral…:
Thanks to technology, we can now
waste time with an efficiency until
now unimaginable, all in the name of