PROS AND CONS OF FREELANCE
Freelance or someone who is a freelancer is someone who is self employed in other words work for
themselves, this can mean they work for short periods therefore having to change work often.
– One of the main pros to being a freelancer is the freedom of being your own boss this means you work for
yourself, there is no on telling you what to do.
- Freelancing also pays more money
- You are able to work anywhere you like, this meaning you are able to recieve many projects to work on.
- Freelancing can be boring and people may not have a choice in what they like doing, this is because they
have to pick up any work they find to continue getting paid.
- You have to manage yourself, being disciplined.
- Most people say that freelancing has a lack of security with income and so on.
Most people say working in the media industry is very good as it includes people
reflecting out and branching out.
- 78% of the workforce are educated to a degree level. This marks a significant
increase on 65% in 2010 and is more than double the 32%in the wider UK working
- 48% have done unpaid work at some point in their career up from 43% in 2010.
- 30% of people working in the creative media industries are freelancers.