POLE with Neo4j
First - Express things the way they are:
● Add new concepts as they come up
● Don't generalize … for example what does linked to a crime
mean? That may serve as a stand-in, as soon as you know
better, express it that way!
Second - Leverage the relationships, the connections. That is where
the power of both the POLE mode and a graph database lies!
Lets bring the original (!) meaning of good enough for
government work back, shall we?
Demo - Location, location, location ...
● That is Cam Peak, Cotswolds, Dursley GL11 5HH, UK, latitude
51.690680, longitude -2.337421, MGRS 30U WC 45799 26843
● That is a public place
● That is a landmark
● An event took place there on May 29th, 2020 ...
Demo - The data
● The location is real
● The event and the story are real
● What I'm going to show is not real in the sense that it's not
literally being done like that … yet
● Names and addresses have been anomyzed
● A lot of governments have jumped on the exchange data bike,
on the making data publicly available bus, …
That is - without sarcasm - great
● Too few governments are on the high speed getting insights
from the data train, on the complex querying plane, on the
reacting in real time rocketship.
● The Neo4j database can help you do that!